New Highway Patrol troopers assigned
Published 12:00 am Thursday, March 10, 2011
The North Carolina State Highway Patrol will have its 127th Basic Patrol School graduation on Friday at 10 a.m. The graduation ends 29-weeks of academic and physical training for 38 cadets.
These are the new troopers in the area:
• Austin W. Beck of Pilot Mountain, assigned to Davidson County.
• Jeffery L. Dunlap of Asheville, assigned to Iredell County.
• Stephen B. Marshall of Pinnacle, assigned to Rowan County.
• Brandon S. Roberts of Davidson, assigned to Rowan County.
• Scott D. Rogers of Weaverville, assigned to Iredell County.
• Hugh T. Sloop of Salisbury, assigned to Iredell County.
• Benjamin E. Freeze of Rockwell, assigned to Mecklenburg County.