1. Tired of My Bath, by Dicy McCollough.
2. Peterson Field Guide to Birds, by Roger Peterson.
3. Sketches of Old Rowan, by Aubrey Atkinson.
4. Georgia Bottoms, by Mark Childress.
5. Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back, by Todd Burpo.
6. Mommy Diet, by Alison Sweeney.
7. Dead or Alive, by Tom Clancy.
8. Gideon’s Sword, by Preston Douglas.
9. Zoli, by Colum McCann.
10. Dancer, by Colum McCann.
1. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
3. A Discovery of Witches, by Deborah Harkness.
4. Swamplandia! by Karen Russell.
5. Room, by Emma Donoghue.
6. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
7. When the Killing’s Done, by T.C. Boyle.
8. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk, by David Sedaris.
9. Freedom, by Jonathan Franzen.
10. The Weird Sisters, by Eleanor Brown.
1. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
2. Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff.
3. Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, by Amy Chua.
4. A Widow’s Story: A Memoir, by Joyce Carol Oates.
5. Life, by Keith Richards.
6. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot.
7. Autobiography of Mark Twain, by Mark Twain.
8. Townie: A Memoir, by Andre Dubus III.
9. The Hidden Reality, by Brian Greene.
10. Known and Unknown, by Donald Rumsfeld.