1. Stoneman’s Raid, 1865, by Chris Hartley.
2. The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo.
3. Portsmouth, by Edward P. Norvell.
4. Plato, Not Prozac! Applying Eternal Wisdom to Everyday Problems, by Lou Marinoff.
5. Historic Salisbury & Rowan County in Vintage Postcards, by Susan Goodman Sides.
6. A Reliable Wife, by Robert Goolrick.
7. Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff.
8. China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health, by T. Colin Campbell and Thomas M. Campbell II.
9. Dead or Alive, by Tom Clancy, Grant Blackwood.
10. Hell’s Corner, by David Baldacci.
1. Freedom, by Jonathan Franzen.
2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
3. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk, by David Sedaris.
4. Room, by Emma Donoghue.
5. An Object of Beauty, by Steve Martin.
6. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
7. Dead or Alive, by Tom Clancy, Grant Blackwood.
8. The Confession, by John Grisham.
9. Fall of Giants, by Ken Follett.
10. Lord of Misrule, by Jaimy Gordon.
1. Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff.
2. Unbroken: A World War II Story, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. Autobiography of Mark Twain, by Mark Twain.
4. Life, by Keith Richards.
5. The Daily Show With Jon Stewart Presents Earth (The Book), by Jon Stewart.
6. I Remember Nothing, by Nora Ephron.
7. At Home, by Bill Bryson.
8. Decision Points, by George W. Bush
9. Barefoot Contessa How Easy Is That? by Ina Garten.
10. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot.