RCCC Small Business Center rolls out winter calendar
SALISBURY ó The Small Business Center at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College has announced its Winter 2010 schedule of free seminars. These programs are offered for people thinking about starting a small business or currently operating their own business.
The Small Business Center (SBC) at RCCC is a community-based provider of education, training, counseling, information and referral, assisting entrepreneurs with business ideas and existing small business ventures.
The SBC offers free seminars with support from the Rowan County Chamber of Commerce, Cabarrus Regional Chamber of Commerce, the City of Kannapolis, the Rowan Business Alliance, the Small Business & Technology Development Center, and Historic Downtown Salisbury.
The seminars cover a broad range of small business topics, including business start ups, business financing, marketing, internet business, business growth and development, taxes, recordkeeping and customer service.
For more information about the SBC and its many programs, call RCCC at 704-216-3512, send e-mail to email@example.com, or see the SBC website at www.rowancabarrus.edu/sbc.Upcoming SBC seminars, offered free-of-charge, include the following. All are 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. sessions.
– Best Businesses to Start Now ń Jan. 14 RCCC’s Cabarrus Business & Technology Center (CBTC) in Concord, and March 4 at the Kannapolis Train Station in Kannapolis.
– Business Start Up ń Jan. 21 at CBTC.
– Daily Operations ń Jan. 26 at RCCC’s North Campus in Salisbury, and Jan. 28 at CBTC.
– Developing Your Business Plan ń Feb. 2 at RCCC’s North Campus, and Feb. 4 at CBTC.
– How to Market Your Business ń Feb. 9 at RCCC’s North Campus.
– Track the Numbers ń Feb. 17 at the Kannapolis Train Station.
– Bringing in the Sales ń Feb. 25 at CBTC.
– Doing Business On-line ń March 9 at RCCC’s North Campus, and March 11 at CBTC.
– Funding Your Business ń March 16 at RCCC’s North Campus, and March 18 at CBTC.