Twenty pocket knifes stolen during home burlgary
Twenty pocketknives valued at $675, along with a ring and two saws, were stolen during a recent burglary at a Salisbury home, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Danny Gobble, 350 Archer Road, reported a burglar broke into his home between Aug. 7 and 11 and stole the items with a total value of at $1,635.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Salisbury Venetian Blind Co. reported the theft of a push mower, wheelbarrow and scrap aluminum from behind the business the night of Aug. 7.
– A vandalism occurred the night of Aug. 6 at Sofa Store and More, 8525 U.S. 52, Rockwell.
– Jerry G. Miles reported an Aug. 5 vandalism at 124 Orchard Ave., Kannapolis. A window air-conditioning unit, extension ladder and wrought iron furniture were taken.
– Eddie Leroy Trexler reported the theft of weed killer from 2950 U.S. 52, Gold Hill, the night of Aug. 6.
– A larceny was reported the night of Aug. 6 at Rollins Construction Co., 1056 Gillan Drive.
– Ronald Ray Sipes reported someone cut the tires on his vehicle while it was parked at 665 Will Black Road the night of Aug. 7.
– Christopher Lee Carter, 23, was charged Aug. 8 with assault on a female at 2500 Earle St., Kannapolis.
– Robert Lee Howie, 39, was charged Aug. 8 with being a habitual felon.
– Jose Fidel Lozada Silva, 35, was charged Aug. 8 at 175 Mountain View Road with felony taking indecent liberties with children and resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer.
– Dorathy Ann Barrett of Badin reported her vehicle was stolen the night of Aug. 7 from 14725 Stokes Ferry Road, Richfield.
– A burglar broke into Miller’s Ferry Volunteer Fire Department, 2650 Long Ferry Road, the night of Aug. 7 and stole a small amount of currency.
– Lisa Gibson, 103 Bee Tree Lane, reported a $700 motorcycle stolen from her storage building Aug. 7 or 8.
– Robbie Gaskey reported a burglar inside a fenced area tried to break into the rear of a service station garage at 4450 U.S. 601 the night of Aug. 8. On Aug. 9, deputies charged Keith Harold Helms, 25, with felony breaking and entering a building at 4450 U.S. 601.
– Bobby Ray Fox reported a burglar broke into a building at 2650 Long Ferry Road the night of Aug. 7 and stole $15 cash.
– Amanda Lynn Freeze reported her debit card was lost or stolen Aug. 7 or 8 and then used Aug. 9 at Lentz’s General Store, 705 China Grove Highway, Rockwell.
– Victor Earle Melton of Kannapolis reported that on Aug. 9 someone stole a radiator and air cooler off a commercial dump truck parked at Victor Melton Construction, 1102 S. Chapel St., Kannapolis. Total loss was $2,000.
– Gary Hutchison of Troutman reported a burglar broke into a rental house he owns at 1135 Oak Breeze Circle, Mooresville, between July 25 and Aug. 10 and stole power tools valued at $475.
– Kenneth W. Cherry reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 6800 Bringle Ferry Road Aug. 10.
– Sandra Lee Roseman, 5421 Old Mocksville Road, reported $100 worth of prescription medication stolen from her home Aug. 10.
– Angela Fowler, 20, was charged Aug. 8 with second-degree trespassing at 1930 Harrison Road.
– Barbara Clater, 36, was charged Aug. 8 with simple assault/simple assault and battery at 2813 Clermont Ave.
– Brian Michael Hager, 34, was charged Aug. 8 with felony breaking and entering a building at 1900 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Jennifer Starnes Ferguson, 34, was charged Aug. 8 with felony obtaining property by false pretense.
– Justin Hugh Mayer, 30, was charged Aug. 9 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer.
– Jackie Scott Sanders, 40, was charged Aug. 9 with indecent exposure at 235 Independence Drive.
– Joshua Edward Morris, 23, was charged Aug. 9 with communicating threats at 610 S. Zion St.
– Michael Todd Foster, 36, was charged Aug. 9 with financial transaction card fraud and possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 152 Red Pine Road, Gold Hill.
– Christopher Dale Brown, 28, was charged Aug. 9 with misdemeanor child abuse.
– Mary Elizabeth Blackwell, 23, was charged Aug. 9 with using a telephone to threaten bodily harm at 427 N. Yadkin Ave., Spencer.
– Roger Dale Thomas, 45, was charged Aug. 10 at 2440 Leonard Road with assaulting his wife, Deborah Ann Thomas. He was held pending a bond hearing.
– Randy Alan Fish, 21, was charged Aug. 10 with shoplifting at 122 Tanglewood Drive, Kannapolis.
– McCoy B. Eller reported the catalytic converter cut off his vehicle while it was parked at 270 Oak Mountain Road between July 21 and Aug. 11.- Eddie Mark McLain reported an Aug. 11 larceny at 1510 Miller Chapel Road.
– Catalytic converters were stolen off three vehicles owned by Lane Construction while they were parked at 2250 China Grove Road, China Grove, between Aug. 8 and 11.
– Catalytic converters were stolen off several Mid Carolina Electrical Co. trucks parked at 980 Vanderbilt Drive between Aug. 7 and 11.
– A larceny occurred at Consolidated Truck Parts, 7655 U.S. 52, between Aug. 9 and 11.
– Items were stolen during a break-in at Pearl’s Pawn & Gun Shop, 1598 N. Main St., China Grove, the night of Aug. 10.
– Kelly McKenzie Henderson reported an Aug. 10 larceny at 2450 St. Matthew’s Church Road.
– A credit card fraud was reported Aug. 11 at Tamarac Marina, 9120 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Jessica Caroline Swinson reported an Aug. 11 larceny at 2525 Lower Palmer Road.