Tools stolen from construction site
Tools valued at more than $8,000 were stolen from a local construction site the night of Aug. 27, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Travis Wayne Bailey of Thamer Construction, of Norcross Ga., reported lasers, drills and a saw were stolen from 1915 Grubb Ferry Road.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Lacie Denise Misenheimer of Salisbury reported that someone had used her identity and Social Security number between Oct. 1, 2007 and Aug. 22 to open up accounts to charge items.
– Floyd Wayne Propst, 65, and Mark Wayne Propst, 36, were charged Aug. 28 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer on Old Beatty Ford Road, China Grove after a deputy investigated a disturbance at 2185 Old Beatty Ford Road, China Grove.
– A 22-year-old male reported he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher Aug. 27 at 2165 Faith Road.
– A burglar broke into Extreme Motorcycles, 612 W. Ritchie Road, around 5 a.m. Aug. 28 and tried to steal a motorcycle.
– David Lewis Kamp reported a burglar broke into High Rock Community Church, 7800 Bringle Ferry Road, the night of Aug. 27.
– Jessie Stanley Palmer of Raffaldt Used Cars, 7454 Spring Acres Drive, Kannapolis, reported items valued at $2,350 were stolen from the business the night of Aug. 26.
– Ronnie Yon of NAPA Auto Parts, 8482 U.S. 52, Rockwell, reported $1,000 worth of copper pipe was cut from the business’ air conditioning unity the night of Aug. 27.