Sheriff's Office Blotter – Chickens, grass trimmer, concrete molds stolen
Chickens, grass trimmer, concrete molds stolenJeremy Todd Patterson reported chickens, a grass trimmer and $200 worth of concrete molds stolen from the backyard of a vacant residence at 504 S. Vance St., Landis, Sept. 16 or 17.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Matthew Franklin Daniel, 1515 Emanuel Church Road, Rockwell, reported items valued at $620 stolen from his property between Sept. 8 and 18.
– Katherine E. McGuire of China Grove reported Sept. 18 that someone obtained a credit card in her name Sept. 11 and has since charged items on it.
– Brandon Dean Carpenter, 24, was charged Sept. 19 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia on Mount Hope Church Road at Old Concord Road.
– Phillip Randall Hoffner, 20, was charged Sept. 19 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and no operator’s license following a vehicle stop in the 7000 block of Old Concord Road.
– Jonathan Shane Leach, 20, was charged Sept. 18 with second-degree trespassing at 505 Dhilbert Road, Rockwell.
– Demetrius Tyrone Steele, 23, was charged Sept. 18 with injury to personal property.
– Grady Edward Austin, 49, was charged Sept. 18 with assault with a deadly weapon/assault inflicting serious injury.
– Johnny Lee Murphy, 32, was charged Sept. 19 with resisting a public officer and driving while impaired following a vehicle stop in the 7800 block of Old Concord Road.