Sheriff's Office Blotter 3-29
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Guns stolen from homesSheriff’s deputies are investigating reports that guns were stolen from two Cleveland homes.
In the first, Kathleen Murray, 17365 Cool Springs Road, Cleveland, reported a revolver stolen from her home between Feb. 24 and March 24.
And Mary Ellis Koontz, 465 Phifer Road, Cleveland, reported three guns, two pistols and a revolver, stolen from her home between March 17 and 24. In other Sheriff’s Office reports:- Thomas Edward Byars reported an income tax check was removed from his jacket pocket March 21 or 22 at 1335 Partee Drive, China Grove.
– Michael Ryan Clemency reported vandals caused $1,700 damage to his vehicle while it was parked at 1190 Partee Drive, China Grove, the night of March 23.
– Brontae Godair was charged March 24 with assault on a police officer at 1950 Rainey Road.
– Curtis Dean Hayes reported a March 24 burglary at 145 Rocky Point, Cleveland.
– David Steven Elliott reported two rolls of linoleum were stolen from property he rents at 285 Memory Lane between March 19 and 24. Total loss was $1,280.
– Sheri Beth Fowler, 112 Armisted Drive, Rockwell, reported vandals burned her garbage can the night of March 23.
– Robert Elvert Stamey, 2508 Johnson St., reported vandals spray-painted words and symbols on a trailer at his home March 23 or 24.
– Michael Paul Knoke, 31, and Brontae Michelle Godair, 16, were charged March 24 with trespassing at the East Rowan YMCA, 790 Crescent Road, Rockwell. Godair was also charged with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 1950 Rainey Road.
– Adam Joel Wilcox, 305 Earnest Miller Road, reported a burglar broke into his home March 24, looked through some of his property, but did not take anything.
– Curtis Dean Hayes, 145 Rocky Point Road, Cleveland, reported a burglar broke into his home March 24 and stole computer hardware valued at $800.
– Charlene Marie Patterson, 1255 N. Long St., reported items stolen during a burglary at her home the night of March 24.- Ken Trexler of Trexler Construction Co., 921 N. Main St., Granite Quarry, reported $3,000 worth of copper wiring stolen between March 20 and 24 from a construction site at 1371 Greenheather Drive.
– Addison Moore of Mount Ulla reported vandals caused $400 damage between March 19 and 25 at a Premier Site Contractors of Mooresville construction site at 125 Grace Church Road.
– Buddy Ray Porter, 2125 Mary St., China Grove, reported a Landis Police Department badge and tactical baton stolen from a vehicle parked behind his home March 11-25. Total loss was $115.
– Norma Kay Peeler, 4650 Mount Hope Church Road, reported a safe, cash and bank checks stolen during a March 25 burglary at her home. Total loss was $855.
– Three suspects face drug and other charges following a March 25 traffic stop on High Rock Road at Stokes Ferry Road in Gold Hill.
Terry Lee Sides, 47, was charged March 25 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
William Leemar Miller, 25, was charged with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance and possession of an open container.Ervin Eman Kendall, 27, was charged with felony maintaining a vehicle used for keeping and selling a controlled substance, felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance, driving while impaired, possession of an open container, driving while license revoked and providing fictitious information to a law enforcement officer.
– Jason Devone Hogue, 23, was charged March 25 with assault on a female at 185 Deb St., Woodleaf.
– Samuel Raheem Foy, 29, was charged March 25 with assault on an officer.