Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Stolen vehicle sold to used auto parts business
Someone sold a stolen vehicle to Gordan’s Used Auto Parts, 610 China Grove Road, China Grove, on April 13.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Jessica R. Brawley reported personal items stolen from her purse April 12 or 13 at 135 Crestwood Drive, China Grove.
– Matthew Kesler, 165 Erwin Temple Church Road, Woodleaf, reported a riding lawnmower stolen from his property the night of April 12.
– Donna Delores Allen reported an April 13 vandalism at 3425 Cauble Road.
– Derek Alan Thomas, 23, was charged April 11 with communicating threats at 125 Mallard Lane, Rockwell.
– Robert Cliffard Kalbaugh, 34, was charged April 11 with assault on a female at 109 E. Walton St., Granite Quarry.
– Barry Chad Stoner, 32, was charged April 11 with misdemeanor breaking and entering a building.
– Lisa Annette Donehue, 38, was charged April 12 with simple assault/assault and battery at 418 S. Enochville Ave., Kannapolis.- David W. Sickle, 49, was charged April 12 with injury to personal property at 190 Sechler St., China Grove.
– Timothy Ray Lloyd of Steel Construction, Darlington, S.C., reported vandals caused $500 damage to a storage trailer at a construction site at 2728 Old Concord Road the night of April 9.- George Phillip Snyder of West Rowan Automotive, 8920 Statesville Blvd., Cleveland, reported $400 worth of battery cores and junk metal stolen from behind the business between April 11 and 14.
– Martin Hernandez Gonzalez of Kannapolis, reported April 14 that someone had used his Social Security number to work four different places in North Carolina and Missouri.- Ines Gomez, 2012 Webb Road, reported a digital camera memory card stolen during an April 14 burglary at her home.- Sahirah Nadiyah Akbar, 2513 Old Concord Road, reported someone stole her wallet from her vehicle and put sugar in its gasoline tank while it was parked at her home the night of April 13.- James Barnes, 345 Waccamaw Drive, reported the April 14 theft of four radiators and scrap aluminum from his property. Total loss was $501.- Brian Arness Mishak, 51, was charged April 14 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Eric Goodrich Burton, 39, was charged April 14 with felony common law robbery.
– Danny Frank Nunn, 39, was charged April 14 with simple assault.- Austin D. Roop reported the April 13 theft of a $250 baseball glove from the equipment shop of the Kannapolis Intimidators during a game.
– Buddy Johnson reported a burglar cut a hole in the chain link fence and then cut padlocks to five doors to enter businesses at the Webb Road Flea Market, 905 Webb Road, the night of April 14.
– Daniel Ray Beaver, 1250 Safrit Road, reported a burglar entered his home between March 15 and April 14 and stole items valued at $1,398.