Someone caused $1,000 damage breaking into a Coca-Cola drink machine at 2112 Mooresville Road the night of May 10, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Ronnie Lee Goodson of Kannapolis reported jewelry and clothing valued at $500 stolen from 4925 Statesville Blvd. between May 2 and 7.
– Susan Lohr reported someone broke into her vehicle while it was parked at Erwin Middle School, 170 St. Luke’s Church Road, May 8.
– Richard James Cooley, 119 Cooley Farm Road, Woodleaf, reported May 9 that two checks stolen from his home Dec. 18, 2007, had been forged.
– Angela Marie Burkett, 300 Timber Creek Lane, reported a burglar broke into her home May 9 and stole medication and tobacco products. Total loss was $268.
– Doug Seaton Chenevert, 117 Clint Drive, Cleveland, reported vandals caused $50 damage to a window at his home May 9.
– Mark Moore Stodghill, 23, was charged May 10 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 1442 Oakwood Ave., Kannapolis.
– Pervis Lashawn McDuffie, 30, was charged May 10 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 109 Myrtle Goodnight Road, China Grove.
– Joe Lee Eudy, 51, was charged May 10 with felony breaking and entering a building. He is accused of breaking into James Ray Goodman’s 3325 Bringle Ferry Road home.
– Anne Copeland Brant of Huntersville reported items valued at $1,334 stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 6800 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Terri Hess of Affordable Suites, 1305 Julian Road, Apartment 111, reported vandals caused $100 damage to a sliding window in her apartment May 9 or 10.
– Jennifer L. Moreau, 2040 Providence Church Road, reported a burglar broke into her home May 11 and stole two night stands. Total loss was $305.
– Michael Burleson of Kannapolis reported the theft of a $600 lawnmower from behind a building at 12200 U.S. 52, Rockwell, between May 5 and 11.
– Mack William Byars reported he was the victim of credit card fraud May 11 at a convenience store at 3011 Airport Road.
– Bonita Shoe, 945 Grace Church Road, reported vandals damaged a window at her home with a rock the night of May 11.
– Willard Brown, 38, was charged May 9 with assault on a female.
– Mackel Hiram William Gaither, 17, was charged May 9 with simple affray at West Rowan High School, 8050 N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
– Thomas James Blakeney, 20, was charged May 9 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Laural Deadmon, 39, was charged May 9 with making harassing phone calls at 910 W. Park Drive, Rockwell.
– Joshua Lane Greene, 23, was charged May 9 with simple assault/assault and battery or affray at 208 Woodbury Drive.
– Dirk Lee Rogers, 36, was charged May 10 with misdemeanor larceny at 211 Gurley St., Kannapolis.
– Miranda Dillard Head, 25, was charged May 11 with felony forgery and uttering.
– Billy Dean Goodman, 44, was charged May 11 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at 1206 Chow Drive, Rockwell.
– Jacqueline Crawford Hinson, 39, was charged May 12 with injury to personal property.
– Joshua Robert Long, 25, was charged May 12 with violating a domestic violence protective order at 170 Reading Road.
– Johnny Ringo Wallace, 34, was charged May 12 with simple assault/simple assault and battery at 1209 Guinn Ave., Kannapolis.
– A student was charged May 12 with simple assault/affray at West Rowan High School, 8050 N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
– George Henry Brown reported a burglar broke into Yard and Garden Supply, 7060 U.S. 601, between May 10 and 12. Total loss was $140.
– Lewis M. Johnson reported a burglar broke into Weaver McGuire Co., 1505 N. Cannon Blvd., Kannapolis, the night of May 11 and stole $70 in cash.
– John Forest Bellinger, 18, was charged May 12 with possessing a knife, marijuana and drug paraphernalia in his vehicle at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
– Michael Dale Morgan of Rockwell reported a burglar broke into a business at 1430 Pine Ridge Road, China Grove, May 12 and stole tools and electronic equipment valued at $839.
– A stolen all-terrain vehicle was pawned May 12 at Crescent Tan and Pawn and Jewelry, 7620 U.S. 52, Rockwell.
– Vandals broke two windows in a Grace Lutheran Church van parked at the church at 3020 Grace Church Road between May 5 and 11. Damage totaled $700.
– Robert Edward House, 1120 Gin Road, Rockwell, reported the license tag stolen off his vehicle while it was parked at his home May 11 and 12.