Police Department Blotter
Tires, wheels stolen from Team Chevrolet
Ronald William Shuping reported tires and wheels stolen March 27 from a vehicle at Team Chevrolet, 404 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
In other Salisbury Police reports:
– Todd Steven Greene, 20, 1120 Christie Farm Road, was charged March 27 with felony possession of a firearm on education property, Rowan-Cabarrus Community College, 1333 S. Jake Alexander Blvd. He was released on a written promise to appear in court March 31.
– Daniel Louis Greene, 31, 727 Victory St., was charged March 29 with misdemeanor larceny. Trial date is June 23.
– Ronnie Lewis Seamone, 49, address given as streets of Salisbury, was charged March 29 with misdemeanor larceny at 108 N. Arlington St. He was held under $500 secured bond pending an April 21 trial date.
– Shane Nicholas Rabon, 27, 116 Guinevere Lane, Cooleemee, was charged March 29 with injury to personal property, vandalism to real property, three charges of misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1617 S. Main St. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending an April 21 trial date.
– Edline Ghandour, 23, 1710 Old Wilkesboro Road, No. 121, was charged March 30 with possession of stolen goods. Trial date is May 14.
– Gregory Alphonzo Hyatt, 53, address given as streets of Salisbury, was charged March 30 with second-degree trespassing at 711 Reeds Lane. He was held under $500 secured bond pending an April 28 trial date.
– Thaddeus Homer Moxley, 53, 319 Bendix Drive, No. 200, was charged March 28 with second degree trespassing at the Hefner VA Medical Center, 1601 Brenner Ave. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a May 19 trial date.