Police Blotter: Two men face drug charges
James Gilmer Pope, 33, and Marshall Hopkins Beard, 30, were charged July 10 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance at the intersection of South Main Street and Sunset Drive.
In other Police Department reports:
– Billy Edward Lucas reported his vehicle stolen between July 12 and 16 from 500 E. Innes St.
– Shanequa Ricks reported a burglar broke into 129 E. 11th St. July 16.
– Brian Walls reported a burglar tried to break into 165 Drew Circle July 16.
– A 43-year-old man reported he was assaulted with a dangerous weapon July 17 at the intersection of Old Concord Road and Reamer Circle.
– Lamar Jacqvier Keaton, 18, was charged July 15 with felony possession of stolen goods at 1920 Old Wilkesboro Road.
– Christopher Lamonte Harrell, 22, was charged July 16 with assault on a female at 1125 Grady St.