Police Blotter: Computer parts stolen from recycling bin
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Computer parts stolen from recycling bin
Several computer parts were stolen out of a recycling bin at Students In Training, 112B S. Main St., according to the Salisbury Police Department.Jim Lowry, director of the program, reported the theft occurred about 2 p.m. July 7.
In other Police Department reports:
– Jennifer Lillian Wood reported her pocketbook was stolen from a vehicle parked at 309 W. Council St. the night of July 6.
– Peggy Beaver Wilson, 315 Lash Drive, reported her medication was stolen from her home July 8.
– John Preston Harrity, 19, 4635 Goodman Lake Road, was charged July 7 with assault on a female and communicating threats based on a complaint by Patricia Hancock Harrity, same address. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is Aug. 28.
– Joshua Victor Harrison, 24, was charged July 6 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance following a traffic stop at Ryan Street and Celebration Drive.
– Amanda Marie Tutwiler, 17, was charged July 6 with possession of drug paraphernalia on South Fulton Street.
– Talicia Nicole Kearns, 18, was charged July 6 with misdemeanor larceny at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– Lillie Barnhardt Hilliard reported she was the victim of a credit card fraud July 7.
– Mark Byron Hammond, 2532 Old Wilkesboro Road, reported a burglar broke into his house July 7 and stole items inside.
– Katherine Elizabeth Garner reported two wallets and a pair of shoes were stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 1119 W. Henderson St. July 8.
– Michael Stephen Bauk reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 964 Confederate Ave. the night of July 7.
– The inside of a central air conditioning unit was stolen from outside a vacant home at 1307 Bell St. between June 23 and July 6.
– Patricia Renee House reported she had been a victim of forgery July 7 or 8.
– Jeffery Lynn Tevepaugh, 49, was charged July 6 with assault on a female at 400 E. Lafayette St.
– Mornekia Daniella Brunson, 22, was charged July 7 with carrying concealed weapons.
– Darrell Clifton Jones, 25, 860 Statesville Blvd., No. 1113, was charged July 8 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Kerri Anne Jones, 7570 Bringle Ferry Road, Lot 11. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is Aug. 28.
– Barbara Lorraine Ellis, 21, 715 Hall St., No. 20E, was charged July 9 with simple assault and battery or affray at 600 Industrial Ave. based on a complaint by Charlette Laketa Robbins, 116 Isenhour St., East Spencer. Trial date is Aug. 21.