Police blotter city – Three sought in robbery
Three young male suspects who were dressed alike are being sought in a Feb. 19 strong-arm robbery, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
An 18-year-old male reported the suspects used physical force to steal his cell phone and tennis shoes just before midnight Feb. 19 at the intersection of West Monroe and Partee streets.
In other Police Department reports:
– Kenneth Gibson was charged Feb. 18 with possessing/concealing firearms when he tried to elude a traffic checkpoint on Rowan Mill Road.
– Enchantra Harwood Beattie, 1614 Standish St., Apartment 4D, reported vandals broke a window at her home Feb. 18.
– A vehicle reported stolen Feb. 18 by Jayantilal Parbubhai Patel from in front of his 809 S. Fulton St. apartment was recovered Feb. 19.
– Four female juveniles are suspected of assaulting three others Feb. 19 on Old Plank Road.
– A larceny was reported Feb. 20 at Earl Gray & Sons, 2211 S. Main St.
– Karrie Lynn Honeycutt reported a financial card from her vehicle while it was parked at Lone Star Steakhouse, 215 Bendix Drive, the night of Feb. 9. It was later used without authorization.
– Emily Cheryl Kepley reported her vehicle was broken into while it was parked at the intersection of Liberty and Church streets Feb. 19.
– Sheryan R. Coone reported Feb. 19 that she had been the victim of the sale of unregistered securities.
– Thomas Joseph Fallon, 39, a patient at Brightmoor Nursing Home, 610 W. Fisher St., was charged Feb. 19 with assault on a female staff member. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a March 27 trial date.
– Herbert Lee Hairston, 630 S. Ellis St., reported someone broke into his storage building Feb. 19.
– A burglar broke into Public Storage, 1730 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., Feb. 19.- Sabrina Beatrill Miller, 40, was charged Feb. 17 with possessing an open container of alcohol on prohibited premises at the intersection of Old Concord Road and Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.
– Frederick Jamal Jones, 22, was charged Feb. 17 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at the intersection of Mooresville Road and West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
– Kenneth Lewis Gibson, 52, was charged Feb. 18 with carrying concealed weapons at 600 Rowan Mill Road.
– Amanda Oliver, 22, 5361 Bedfordshire Ave., Harrisburg, was charged Feb. 19 with telephoning repeatedly for the purpose of annoying. She was held pending a March 27 trial date.
– Khadija Reeves, 40, 226 N. Long St., was charged Feb. 19 with misdemeanor larceny based on a complaint by Calvin William Hunter, 834 E. Lafayette St. She was released on a written promise to appear in court March 6.
– Property was stolen Feb. 20 from Cohen Roofing & Metal Co., 620 Industrial Ave.
– Javier Vasquez Munos reported a stereo stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 1106 Mooresville Road Feb. 20.
– Edward Wallace reported a generator stolen from a Buchanan Concrete truck while it was parked at Lowe’s, 207 Faith Road, Feb. 20.
– Timothy J. Hennie reported a burglar broke into an office building at 1717 W. Innes St. Feb 20 and stole cash from two offices.
– George Thomas Black Jr., 16, 527 S. Craige St., was charged Feb. 20 with felony auto theft based on a complaint by his brother, Quentin Lamar Roberson. Black was held under $10,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– A burglar broke into Aaron’s Rentals, 2141C Statesville Blvd. Feb. 21 and stole three laptop computers and one flat panel television.
– Willie James Collins Jr., 47, 313 Old Concord Road, was charged Feb . 20 with being a habitual felon. He was held pending the next term of Rowan Superior Court.
– Michael Xavier McLean, 29, 31 Knox St., was charged Feb . 20 with being a habitual felon. He was held pending the next term of Rowan Superior Court.
– Mark Steven Everhart, 41, 200 Hannah Lane, Lexington, was charged Feb. 20 with felony obtaining property by false pretense based on a complaint by Brandon Michael Casper. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Gregory Adam Lyerly, 23, was charged Feb. 21 with felony possession of firearms by a felon at 200 S. Long St.
– A 34-year-old female reported she was assaulted Feb. 20 at 700 W. Monroe St.
– A vandalism was reported Feb. 21 at Kentucky Fried Chicken, 628 E. Innes St.
– Jeff Lee Shaver reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 275 Bendix Drive Feb. 21. He also reported a Feb. 21 burglary at 818 Brookmont Ave.
– A vandalism was reported Feb. 21 at Salisbury Academy, 2210 N. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Aaron Termain Campbell, 35, was charged Feb. 21 with resisting delaying and obstructing a public officer at 600 N. Shaver St.
– A 44-year-old man reported he was assaulted Feb. 21 at 402 Kincaid Road.
– A 22-year-old female reported Feb. 21 that she was assaulted at 1614 Standish St.
– David Paul Wilhelm, 26, was charged Feb. 22 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Tiffany Baity Miller at 113 E. Fisher St.
– Mirna Franjol Evans reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 1040 E. Innes St. Feb. 22.
– Beverly Wilson Lilley reported a burglary at 210 N. Craige St. between Feb. 16 and 22.
– Amanda Oliver, 22, was charged Feb. 19 with telephoning repeatedly for the purpose of annoying.
– Khadija Reeves, 40, was charged Feb. 19 with misdemeanor larceny at 226 N. Long St.
– Reginald Jasmond Burke, 21, was charged Feb. 20 with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and inflict serious injury.
– Barbara Westmoreland, 48, was charged Feb. 20 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 399 E. Council St.
– Marcquis Deon Partlow, 19, was charged Feb. 21 with vandalism to real property and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
– Roy Avon Davis, 48, was charged Feb. 21 with communicating threats.
– Pierre Jiminez, 18, was charged Feb. 22 with disorderly conduct at Salisbury High School, 500 Lincolnton Road. Trial date is March 20.
– A 33-year-old China Grove man was charged Feb. 22 with felony taking indecent liberties with children and felony incest. He was held under $70,000 secured bond pending the next session of Rowan Superior Court.
– Omar Huertas, 29, 2733 Robin Hood Drive, Greensboro, was charged Feb. 22 with felony assault by strangulation based on a complaint by Ericka Molina Molina, 415 Chesapeake Drive. He was held pending a bond hearing.
– Pierre Alonzo Rush, 25, 629 Pinehurst St., was charged Feb. 23 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and two counts of failing to appear in court on earlier charges of second-degree trespassing. He was held under $700 secured bond pending an April 14 trial date here and a March 6 trial date in Wake County.
– Jennifer Lorrain Thomas, 28, 309 E. Fisher St., was charged Feb. 24 with misdemeanor larceny. She was held under $2,500 secured bond pending an April 1 trial date.
– David Paul Wilhelm, 26, 6311 Old Concord Road, was charged Feb. 22 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Amber S. Burgess of Salisbury. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is March 24.