Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A thief probably getting ready for some spring yard work cleaned out a local man’s storage building, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Clarence Edward Clemmons, 411 S. Lee St., reported a burglar broke into his storage building April 3 and stole a grass trimmer, edger, push mower and both gas and electric blowers.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports:
– Items were reported stolen the night of April 1 from a vehicle at Team Chevrolet, 404 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Justin Michael Wells, 529 E. Liberty St., reported vandals broke windows at his home April 2.
– A burglary was reported April 2 at Pro Tow, 2333 S. Main St.
– Money was reported missing April 1 from a cash register at Burger King, 824 E. Innes St.
– Phillip Bejoun Westmoreland, 17, Donnichee Antonio Mason, 19, Sean Javon Jacobs, 21, and Mandrail Jamar Woodbury, 18, were all charged April 1 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 622 E. Bank St. Woodbury was also charged with common law robbery.
– Donnell Deangelo Adkins, 20, was charged April 1 with simple assault at 622 E. Bank St.
– Stephanie Mitchell Cato, 35, was charged April 2 with misdemeanor possession of Schedule VI controlled substance during a traffic stop at the intersection of Bringle Ferry Road and North Long Street.
– Money was reported stolen the night of April 1 from Blue Bay Seafood, 1007 E. Innes St.
– DVDs and CDs valued at $197 were shoplifted April 2 from Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Sonya Renee Roseman reported her debit card was stolen from her wallet April 2 at Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– A fraudulent check was passed April 2 at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– A burglar tried to break into City Electric Supply, 1935 S. Main St., April 2.
– A 23-year-old male reported he was assaulted by two males he did not know April 3 at 715 Hall St.
– Demetrius Maguel Burns reported someone broke into his vehicle while it was parked at 612 S. Main St., Granite Quarry, April 3 and removed the radio.
– Diana Elaine Gibson reported the CD player stolen out of her vehicle while it was parked at 1012 Scales St. April 3.
– Sadie Hawkins Rice reported a 1976 Mustang was taken from church property at 642 S. Shaver St. between March 27 and April 2.
– A stereo was stolen out April 3 from a vehicle at Richard’s Cars, 419 S. Main St.
– Chloe Danielle Shuping, 18, was charged April 3 with misdemeanor shoplifting at Pop Shoppe, 1509 E. Innes St.
– Scott Dwayne Trexler, 44, was charged April 3 with misdemeanor larceny of a steak and bottle of steak sauce from Food Lion, 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– A fraudulent check was passed April 3 at Walgreen’s, 1505 E. Innes St.
– Ana Victoria Pereira, 405 Skyline Drive, reported items stolen during an April 3 break-in at her home.
– Jose Martir Romano-Hernandez reported a stereo stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 810 S. Main St. April 3.
– Charles Stephen Jones, 46, was charged April 3 with assault on a female at 203 Sills Drive.
– Corletta Antranette Scott reported property stolen from her 715 Hall St. home during an April 3 break-in.
– Ryan Neel Hudson, 32, was charged April 4 with misdemeanor larceny and resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Wayne Zachary Holshouser III, 23, 115 Woodlake Drive, was charged April 4 with felony breaking and entering a coin-operated vending machine and misdemeanor larceny at Travel Lodge, 1328 S. Jake Alexander Blvd. He was held under $1,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Salcoa Summitt reported items stolen from a vehicle parked at 601 Hedrick St. the night of April 3.
– Two copper downspouts were stolen from F&M Bank, 420 N. Main St., the night of April 3.
– Robert Glassgow reported a motor vehicle stolen from 332 Richmond Road the night of April 3.
– An 86-year-old woman was the victim of an April 4 “flim flam” by a handy man service.
– Fred Boulware reported a 2004 Dodge Stratus RT was stolen April 4 from Randy Hall Auto Sales, 1500 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Kimberly Michele Davis reported change stolen from a vehicle parked at 222 Richmond Drive April 4.
– Mitzi Elaine Chapman reported someone had printed and cashed fraudulent checks using her account number between March 25 and April 4 in another county.
– Tiffany Robbins reported $80 stolen from her pocketbook April 4 at Arby’s, 1311 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Mary Cook, 810 S. Main St., reported a burglar tried to break into her home April 4.
– David Burton Moore reported a CD player stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 329 S. Church St. April 4.
– A Lube Shop company truck was stolen April 4 from 323 S. Main St.
– A burglar removed custom rims and a computer monitor from Cordero’s Tire Center, 2908 S. Main St., the night of April 4.
– Amanda Elizabeth Phillips reported a television and computer stolen the night of April 4 from Apartment 114, 1710 Old Wilkesboro Road.
– Hilda Pruitt Dalton, 32 Kesler St., reported her wallet stolen from her purse at her home April 3 or 4.
– Sophia Daniels, 2A Brookview Apartments, was charged April 5 with possession of marijuana at her home.
– William Wesley Johnson, 23, 732 N. Main St., Granite Quarry, was charged April 5 with carrying a concealed weapon, possession of drug paraphernalia and reckless driving following a traffic stop at A&L Mini Mart, Faith. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a June 12 trial date.