Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Ellis Street man charged with financial card fraud
James Fulcher Krimminger, 27, 218 N. Ellis St., was charged April 16 with felony financial transaction card fraud and 15 counts of felony taking/obtaining a financial transaction card based on a complaint by Maryl Watkins Walters, 218B N. Ellis St. He was held under $150,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Deneice Lane Edmonds reported vandals broke a window April 14 at 723 Ryan St.
In other Police Department reports:
– A converter was stolen April 14 off a vehicle at Aamco Transmission, 1524 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Tamara Propst was charged April 14 with shoplifting meat and shrimp from Food Lion, 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Janine Umbel Wolter reported her pocketbook was stolen after someone broke into her vehicle while it was parked at 123 N. Ellis St. April 14.
– John Persinger reported April 14 that his debit card had been stolen between April 1 and 13 and was subsequently used.
– Donnie Lee Pulley reported a burglar tried to break into his business at 1810 E. Innes St. between April 11 and 14.
– Michael Fuller, 324 E. Bank St., reported vandals drove a vehicle beside his house April 14, damaging it and a vehicle owned by Emily Myers. The vehicle had been reported stolen earlier.
– Kendrick Jamal Vinson, 16, 1432 Old Wilkesboro Road, was charged April 11 with simple assault, driving while license revoked and failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change at No 62R, 715 Hall St. Trial date is May 8.
– Victor Gerald Smith, 53, 1040 E. Lafayette St., was charged April 11 with injury to personal property based on a complaint by Amber S. Burgess. He was held under $500 secured bond pending trial.
– Leah Babb Whitaker, 31, 134 Edgewood Circle, Mocksville, was charged April 12 with possession of drug paraphernalia and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle based on a complaint by Archie Eugene Wiles, same address. She was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a May 19 trial date.
– Dario Shwatwan Hamilton, 18, 1024 N. Titan Drive, was charged April 12 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance on North Titan Drive at Patriot Drive. He was released on a written promise to appear in court July 14.
– Anthony Ryan Bognuda, 30, 719 W. Kerr St., and Ahmad Rashad Bognuda, 30, were charged April 13 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer in the 700 block of West Council Street. They were held under $600 secured bond pending a June 12 trial date.
– Faith Colette Hosch, 27, 523 Bringle Ferry Road, was charged April 11 with second-degree trespassing based on a complaint by Michelle Marciunna Glenn, 711B Walton Road, Granite Quarry. Trial date is May 29.
– Bruce Norfleet Burns reported the April 13 theft of a scooter from his driveway at 115 Crawford St.
– Whitney Leigh Richardson reported someone cut the brake lines on her truck while it was parked at 810 S. Main St. between April 12 and 14.
– Catherine Louise Ray reported a burglar stole items from a building at 224 W. Lafayette St. between April 12 and 14.
– An April 15 vandalism was reported at Johnson Concrete, 217 Klumac Road.
– Susana Rojas, 32, 315 Crown Pointe Drive, was charged April 15 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer in the 400 block of East Bank Street. She was held under $200 secured bond pending a May 12 trial date.
– Leepo Jamaal Russell, 21, 1103 Bryce Ave., was charged April 15 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and failing to appear in court on traffic charges in the 400 block of East Bank Street. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a May 12 trial date.
– Tires and wheels were stolen off a vehicle owned by Tony Dayton Strickland while it was at Clonninger Ford, 511 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., April 14 and 15.
– Tiffany N. Dunlap reported the theft of a credit card from 1227 Old Plank Road between April 5 and 14 and its subsequent unauthorized use.
– An employee is under investigation for stealing items April 15 from Belk Harry in Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– William Vincent Brown reported vandals used a shopping cart to damage his vehicle April 15 while it was parked at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Shirley Marie Burns, 16, was charged April 14 with misdemeanor larceny at 711 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
– Stacy Evette Butler, 37, 1309A N. Main St., was charged April 15 with simple assault/assault and battery based on a complaint by Pamelia Cannon, 1127 Richard St. Trial date is May 1.
– Joel Sexton Goodwin reported a GPS system stolen April 16 from his vehicle while it was parked at 412 Richmond Road.
– Vandals caused two flat tires at Car Pros, 1319 Montgomery Ave. April 16.
– Leo Wallace reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 1101 Sumter Court April 16.
– Karen Denise Harris reported April 16 that she had received fictitious traveler’s checks in payment for services at 105 S. Avalon Drive.
– Levi Dewayne Pruitt, 36, 1911 Calvin Ave., was charged April 16 with misdemeanor larceny at Family Dollar Store, 410 E. Innes St. Trial date is May 14.
– Carol Pittman Latimer reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 217 Rebel Road April 16.
– Maurice Dorsey reported his bicycle stolen April 16 from outside Rowan Public Library, 201 W. Fisher St.
– Andre Dasean Carter, 24, 329 E. Bank St., was charged April 17 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance following a traffic stop on West Innes Street. He was released on a written promise to appear in court May 19.
– A 19-year-old male was robbed at gunpoint April 17 at 1710 Old Wilkesboro Road.
– Eric John Roth, 19, 1110 Godbey Road, was charged April 16 with felony statutory rape/sex offense with 13, 14 or 15 year old by defendant 6 years older. He was held under $20,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.