A suspect went through two vehicles before finding a laptop computer to steal, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Winnifred Liles Mikkelson reported the theft occurred Jan. 6 at 604 Anderson Ave.
In other Police Department reports:
– Alfred Armstrong was charged Jan. 5 at 410 W. 15th St., Apartment 15, with assault with a deadly weapon and resisting, delaying and obstructing an officer.
– Mary Louise Lee, 50, and Patricia Elaine Gardner, 42, were with simple assault and assault and battery on each other following a Jan. 5 incident at 702 Wilson Road.
– Rodney Scott Feamster, 112 E. Steele St., reported he suspects a female acquaintance of breaking into his home Jan. 5 and stealing $250.
– A burglar broke into 115 W. Thomas St. Jan. 5 and stole items.
– Steaks were stolen Jan. 5 from Food Lion, 251 Faith Road.
– A counterfeit $100 bill was seized Jan. 5 at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Rochelle Denene Bush, 641 Statesville Blvd., reported her Social Security card, birth certificate and money were taken from her room Jan. 5.
– Carlos Eduardo Rodriguez Cruz reported his vehicle stolen Jan. 5 from 310 S. Oakhurst Drive.
– Joshua Eddie Lee Mays, 710 Bringle Ferry Road, reported the theft of his pit bull dog from a fenced-in area on his property the night of Jan. 5.
– Robert William Hay reported someone broke into his vehicle while it was parked at 2221 Old Wilkesboro Road the night of Jan. 5 and stole items inside.
– Kelly Renea James, 23, was charged Jan. 6 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 500 E. Cemetery St.
– Joan Silvestro reported a burglar broke into 915 S. Fulton St. Jan. 6.