Blotter – Vandals damage flag pole and banner at Overton Elementary
Vandals damaged the flag pole and a school banner at Overton Elementary School, 1825 W. Park Road, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
The incident occurred between Sept. 26 and 29.
In other Police Department reports:
– Maria Doris Castro Marroquin, 50, and Mariel Jocelyn Marroquin Castro, 26, were both charged Sept. 27 with simple assault at 931 S. Fulton St. based on a complaint by Fabiola Rosales Chaves.
– Heather Nicole Everhart, 23, was charged Sept. 27 with concealment of merchandise at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– Floyd Andre Blakeney, 45, was charged Sept. 28 with misdemeanor shoplifting at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Marica Tyrone Peck, 37, was charged Sept. 28 with misdemeanor larceny of four 12-packs of beer from Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
– Tammy Clarissa Ford reported a burglar broke into 728 Maple Ave. Sept. 29.
– A 19-year-old male was the victim of a Sept. 29 strong-arm robbery at 620 S. Ellis St.
– Jerry Lynn Bost reported his cell phone stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 400 N. Long St. Sept. 29.
– Felicia Strong reported vandals scratched the paint on her vehicle while it was parked at 1109 Lakewood Drive Sept. 29.
– Krislyn Lashonda Chunn reported vandals damaged a door at 316 Grim St., Apartment 2, Sept. 29.
– Gerald Eric Boucher, 585 Gaskey Road, reported Automotive and swimming pool parts, scrap iron and aluminum stolen from his property Sept. 25.
– Vandals spray-painted an apartment at 50 Lakewood Drive the night of Sept. 28.
– A 20-year-old male reported he was assaulted and robbed as he rode his bicycle on Brenner Avenue near Old Wilkesboro Road Sept. 29.
– A 15-year-old male was charged Sept. 27 with assault on a law enforcement officer at 1215 N. Main St.
– A burglar broke into a warehouse on First Street owned by Queen Realty and Construction between Sept. 15 and 18 and stole a washer, dryer and generator. Total loss was $2,700.
– Vandals painted graffiti on the exterior walls of Marie’s Print Shop, 3206 S. Main St., on Sept. 29.
– Kristin Ashley Hallman, 25, and Samantha Jo Kelley, 21, were charged Sept. 29 with misdemeanor larceny at Kohl’s, 1395 Klumac Road.
– Gorge Valencia reported the Sept. 29 theft of several items from his 2470 Statesville Blvd. business.
– Carmen Cleo Carpenter, 20, Carmeisha S. Mitchell, 19, and Latoya Sheree Jackson, 21, were all charged Sept. 29 with misdemeanor larceny of shrimp from Food Lion, 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– A pistol was stolen Sept. 29 from Salisbury Village Apartments, 200 Castlewood Drive.
– Carolyn Caldwell Johnson, 45, was charged with simple assault and Douglas Donald Butler, 44, with assault on a female following a Sept. 29 incident at 1526 S. Main St.
– Tulio Funez, 324 W. Harrison St., reported five suspects tried to break into his home Sept. 30.
– Items were stolen Sept. 30 from a Synagro South vehicle parked at 321 Bendix Drive.
– Jacqueline Joan Leach, 420 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., reported someone threw a rock, breaking a front window at her home, at 4 a.m. Sept. 30.
– Copper pipe was stolen the night of Sept. 29 from Christo’s, 431 E. Innes St.
– Henry Baxter Alexander reported Sept. 30 that vagrants have been breaking into vacant property at 510 E. Franklin St. and adjacent space at 623 N. Shaver St. since July 30.
– Oscar Lewis Bost reported apartments he owns in the 100 block of Pearl Street were broken into between Sept. 26 and 30.
– Linda Lewis Boger reported her 2002 Ford Explorer stolen between 11 and 11:20 a.m. Sept. 26 from the Walgreen’s parking lot at 1505 E. Innes St.
– A 44-year-old man reported he was assaulted Sept. 27 at his Neita Drive home by two people he knows.
– A 29-year-old female reported she was assaulted Sept. 30 at 120 Norris Drive.
– A knife was used in an armed robbery at the Dollar General Store, 2141 Statesville Blvd., at 8 p.m. Sept. 30.
– A 53-year-old female reported she was assaulted with a dangerous weapon Sept. 30 at 926 S. Fulton St.
– Mandrail Jamar Woodbury, 19, 101 N. Long St., East Spencer, was charged Sept. 30 with breaking into the Alltel store two times in September. He faces two charges each of felony breaking and entering a building and felony larceny. He was held under $7,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Jillian Marie Morton, 27, 11923 Meadhaven Drive, Charlotte, was charged Oct. 1 with domestic simple assault based on a complaint by Arthur James Morton, 611 Lincolnton Road. She was held pending a bond hearing. – Shari Nicole White reported her wallet stolen between Sept. 23 and 25 from 1811 E. Innes St.
– Melissa Paige reported the license plate stolen off her vehicle while it was parked at 120 Dan St. Oct. 1.
– A 24-year-old female reported she had been assaulted Oct. 1 at 50 Lakewood Drive.
– An 18-year-old male was the target of several shots fired at his vehicle Oct. 1 in the 1400 block of North Main Street.
– Tina Mae Morton, 31, 208 N. Salisbury Ave., was charged Oct. 1 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 1131 Richard St. She was held under $300 secured bond pending a Nov. 3 trial date.
– Tasha Marie Kirkley reported an Oct. 1 vandalism at 1442 N. Church St.
– Claude William Barringer, 46, 240 S. Link Ave., was charged Oct. 1 with assault on a female and communicating threats based on a complaint by Gloria Dean Barringer, same address. He was held pending a bond hearing.