Blotter-Shotgun fired into Old Plan Road home
Donna Zena Latinka Turner, 1031 Old Plank Road, reported someone fired a shotgun into her occupied home the night of April 9.
In other Police Department reports:
– Two male students were involved in an April 10 fight on the second floor of Salisbury High School, 500 Lincolnton Road.
– Portenea Natrilla Winchester reported her vehicle was stolen April 9 from Rowan-Cabarrus Community College, 1333 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Charles Franklin Mader reported he was a victim of fraud April 10 at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– A burglar broke into Northgate Church, 1400 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., on April 10.
– A down comforter was stolen April 8 from a dryer at WMS Cleaners, 724 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Ada Markita Fisher, 425 W. Horah St., reported the theft of a revolver from her home between April 8 and 10.
– William Dargan Tyner. 416 Balfour Drive, reported $500 worth of tools stolen April 10 from his garage.
– Sherita Yvonne Chase, 23, 619 Bendix Drive, Room 216, was charged April 10 with misdemeanor larceny of $600 from Food Lion, 251 Faith Road. Trial date is May 14.