Blotter Sheriff's Office
A total of $6,725 worth of items was stolen during a Feb. 22 home burglary, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Carl Hoffner, 304 Home Road, told deputies the stolen items included guns, a compound bow with arrows, computer equipment, tools, jewelry, loose change and an old coin collection.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Joyce Rocco, 115 Belmont Place, Rockwell, reported vandals caused $200 damage to her mailbox the night of Feb. 22.
– Houston Wayland was charged Feb. 24 with assaulting Cory Cassels at 235 Elliott Drive.
– Roy J. Mason of New London reported two motors valued at $1,200 stolen from Mason Tools, 905 Webb Road, between Feb. 2 and 23.
– Steven Dale Brotherton of Mooresville reported an $800 flatbed trailer stolen from his property at 174 Pit Road, Mooresville, between Feb. 21 and 24.
– Kristy Hiatt, 5225 Fish Pond Road, reported Feb. 24 that items had been stolen during a burglary at her home.
– Dan Black, 9120 Bringle Ferry Road, reported three mobile home tires and rims were removed Feb. 23 or 24 from a mobile home owned by James Phillips of Salisbury while it was parked on Black’s property.
– Niquita Monique Brown, 22, 200 Grant St., No. 10, East Spencer, was charged Feb. 22 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle based on a complaint by Jerry Lee Gill of Greensboro. She was released on a written promise to appear in Guilford District Court March 26.
– Ronnie Lee Brown, 46, 1175 Starhaven Drive, was charged Feb. 22 with assault inflicting serious injury based on a complaint by Paris L. Martin, 525 Skyview Circle. He was held under $500 secured bond pending an April 7 trial date.
– Richard Allen Carpenter, 42, 1515 Deal Road, Mooresville, was charged Feb. 23 with injury to personal property and second-degree trespassing. Trial date is March 20.
– Nikki Harris, 264 Webwood Lane, was charged Feb. 22 with misdemeanor larceny based on a complaint by Curtis Leach, 645 Bee Tree Road. Trial date is April 3.
– Heather Lannette Morgan, 24, 238 Creekview Drive, China Grove, was charged Feb. 23 with communicating threats based on a complaint by Alyssia Ann Honeycutt, 605 Heilig Ave. Trial date is March 13.
– Jeffery Wade Pope, 37, 265 Katie Drive, China Grove, was charged Feb. 23 with making harassing telephone calls based on a complaint by Margaret Alston, 565 Vine Arden Drive, Granite Quarry. Trial date is March 27.
– Jeremy Dwayne Wheeler, 16, 1050 Canyon Lane, Kannapolis, was charged Feb. 22 with misdemeanor larceny. He was released on a written promise to appear in court March 27.
– Olivia Carolyn Willis, 29, 207 Kendal Road, Troutman, was charged with disorderly conduct during a Feb. 24 traffic stop on Roseman Road. She was released on a written promise to appear in court April 28.
– Jennifer Elaine Williamson, 23, 2935 Shue Road, was charged Feb. 22 with felony aiding and abetting. She was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Kori Blake Camps, 16, 102 Ann St., Spencer, was charged Feb. 22 with two counts of felony obtaining property by false pretense. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Don Tesh reported Feb. 21 that several items had been stolen during a burglary at 245 Benton Road.
– Crystal Seagraves of Rockwell reported Feb. 21 that a vehicle belonging to her had been removed from 10875 U.S. 52.
– Kathy Joines reported Feb. 21 that someone had entered her vehicle and removed items. – Tyrone Tana Seawood, 32, 630 E. Cemetery St., was charged Feb. 25 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer and assault on a government official. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a March 25 trial date.
– Christina Ann Upright, 25, 706 Allison Ave., China Grove, was charged Feb. 25 with felony possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and felony selling and delivering marijuana. She was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Rusty Lee Harper of Mooresville reported a electric fuel pump stolen Feb. 25 from a Timber Specialists of Statesville construction site at 100 Soules Lane, Woodleaf.
– Phillip Ray Dwiggins of Salisbury reported vandals caused $200 damage to Carolina Rental and N.C. Department of Transportation equipment parked Feb. 25 at a 100 Erwin Temple Church Road, Woodleaf, construction site.
– Edward Lee Bitner of Salisbury reported vandals caused $500 damage Feb. 25 to a light pole in the parking lot at Carmel Baptist Church, 2100 Mooresville Road.
– Inez Porenteaz of Salisbury reported Feb. 25 that items valued at $191 were stolen from her storage building at 3889 Old Concord Road.
– Farrell Anderson Clark, 20, 4340 Stokes Ferry Road, was charged Feb. 26 with felony assault by strangulation based on a complaint by Kori Freeman Miller, same address. He was held pending a bond hearing.