Blotter Police investigating theft of notary public stamp
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Salisbury Police are investigating the theft of a notary public stamp from a local office.
Holly Ann Safrit reported the stamp missing between July 24 and 28 from Sharonview Federal Credit Union, 2204 S. Main St.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports:
– Dennis Jacobs, 35, was charged July 28 with second-degree rape.
– Thomas McIntyre Caddell reported someone removed a $20 bill, vehicle registration and keys to a vacation home from his vehicle while it was parked at 324 Club House Drive July 28.
– Penny Tarlton reported her purse stolen from a shopping cart July 28 at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Matthew Lewis Pruitt, 32, was charged July 29 with possessing an open container on prohibited property at 1828 S. Main St.
– Robbie Elaina Smith, 40, was charged July 29 with possession of drug paraphernalia after it was recovered by jail staff at 115 W. Liberty St.
– Jason Paul Rivers reported his book bag and contents stolen July 29 from his vehicle while it was parked at 1541 W. Colonial Drive.
– Hernan Ramiro Rodriguez, 37, reported the tag stolen off his vehicle while he was at work July 29 at 1531 S. Main St.
– Sandra Stinson reported a burglar broke into Shear Magic Hair Boutique, 119 E. Fisher St., between July 26 and 29.
– Eric Sherman Singer reported $1,500 worth of property stolen the night of July 28 from 601 N. Long St.
– Eric Andrew Goodman, 22, was charged July 29 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at the intersection of Brenner Avenue and Standish Street.
– Deven Anthony Kimble, 27, was charged July 29 with felony obtaining property by false pretense at Reliable Pawn Shop, 107 Mooresville Road.
– Mechelle Marciunna Glenn, 18, was charged July 29 at 515 E. Innes St. with simple assault/simple assault and battery or affray based on a complaint by Faith Colette Hosch at 523 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Sean Anthony Deal reported two grass trimmers and a leaf blower stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 729 Elm St. July 29.
– Ineta Gray Andrade reported someone forged and cashed one of her personal checks between June 24 and July 20 at 2070 Statesville Blvd.
– Eunice Clair Rebrey reported she had been the victim of identity theft between July 18 and 29 at 521 Mahaley Ave.
– Anthony Ray Cuthbertson, 36, was charged July 29 with possession of drug paraphernalia and felony possession with intent to manufacture a Schedule I controlled substance following a traffic stop at Brenner Avenue and Milford Hills Road.
– Laura Elizabeth Conrad, 29, was charged July 29 with simple possession of a Schedule III controlled substance at the intersection of West Kerr and North Jackson streets.
– Nathan James Rose, 20, and Cody Lane Morris, 18, were charged July 29 with discharging firearms in the city limits at 118 Polo Drive.
– Ruth Anne Cristman reported vandals scratched her vehicle July 29 while it was parked at the YMCA, 828 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Tony Ray Curlee reported two counterfeit $10 bills were passed July 29 at 824 E. Innes St.
– Ismael Ponce Alvarez reported a 1997 GMC truck missing July 29 from 1160 Preston Lane.
– Larry Jamar Burch, 16, was charged July 29 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 817 Lincolnton Road.
– A 24-year-old male reported he was assaulted and robbed July 29 at 1200 W. Fisher St.
– Someone cut the fence July 29 to gain entrance to the Wiltshire Village pool at 1300 Larchmont Place.
– John Matthew Williams, 24, was charged July 30 with misdemeanor larceny based on a complaint by Sierra Megan Huff.
– Joyce Anne Murphy, 1614 Standish St., reported vandals damaged her back door July 30.
– A 45-year-old woman reported she had been assaulted July 30 at 11 White Oak Circle.
– Kendrick Jamal Vinson, 16, was charged July 30 with felony breaking and entering a building. He is accused of trying to break into William Geroy Fisher’s storage building at 1013 W. Horah St.
– Sharon Cauble reported counterfeit money passed July 29 or 30 at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Amanda Gamadanis Bosch reported a bicycle stolen the night of July 29 from her carport at 216 Mitchell Ave.
– Clyde Hill reported his key ring stolen from inside the Family Dollar Store at 410 E. Innes St.
– Clivetta Doleman reported an empty cassette case stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 210 Sunset Drive the night of July 29.
– A trailer and construction equipment belonging to M.C. Masonry were reported stolen the night of July 29 from a work site at 3042 Kern Drive.
– A suspected employee embezzlement July 29 or 30 is under investigation at Subway, 819 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Rigoberto Nauarro Olascoaga reported vandals broke the storm door at his 205 Cornwall Drive home on July 30.
– Two juveniles were charged July 30 with shoplifting food from Big Lots at Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Lisa Ann Kimmer, 1008 Crane Creek Road, reported vandals damaged window screens at her home during the day on July 30.
– Brian Walls reported a July 30 vandalism at 165 Drew Circle.
– Dean Chaney Proctor reported a computer fraud by electronic manipulation July 30 at 1630 Airport Road.
– A 19-year-old female reported July 31 that she had been assaulted July 4 at 1210 W. Horah St.
– Nicole Valcari Black reported a burglar broke into 125 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. the night of July 30.
– Shawn Dale Jones, 31, was charged July 29 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 100 S. Shaver St.
– Jay Roberts Gregory, 37, was charged July 29 at 400 E. Innes St. with being a fugitive from justice.
– Adam Paul Oliver, 19, was charged July 29 with second-degree trespassing at 200 Independence Drive.
– William Edward Neely, 45, was charged July 30 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 226 N. Long St.