Blotter-Man reports $6,900 in auto parts stolen
A Kannapolis man reported someone stole $6,900 worth of automobile accessories, including 10 tires and wheels, two bucket seats and a 150-gallon fuel tank, off his vehicle, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
vJames Calvin Quinn told deputies the theft occurred between May 8 and June 10 while the vehicle was parked at 2279 Bradshaw Road in Mooresville.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Marjorie Faith Martinez of Salisbury reported that several unauthorized transactions were made on her debit card between June 8 and 10.
– Two juveniles were charged June 10 with trying to break into a storage shed at Sherris File’s 5111 Agner Drive home.
– Grover William Ward, 2840 Gheen Road, reported a five-gallon gas can stolen from his storage building the night of May 30.
– Miranda Renee Stephens of Salisbury reported cash and a credit card stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 4633 Jack Brown Road June 9.
– Jennifer Randolph Mullins, 8750 Cloverfield Drive, Kannapolis, reported a checkbook and credit cards stolen from her home June 7.
– Davara Cornado Ponds, 41, was charged June 10 with violating a domestic violence protective order.
– Julie Baker Tutwiler, 44, was charged June 10 with felony trafficking in heroin.
– Johnny Joe Sain, 48, was charged June 10 with simple assault.
– James Alexander Cowan, 48, was charged June 10 with failing to register as a sexual offender.
– Rache Jamal Fortson, 18, was charged June 10 with felony first-degree burglary.
– Steven E. Campbell of China Grove reported vandals damaged farm equipment at 285 Deal Road, Mooresville, the night of June 11.
– David Whitley of Salisbury reported $285.50 worth of building materials were stolen June 12 from a construction site at 9805 Old Beatty Ford Road, Rockwell.
– Michael Neal Tatum, 170 Garrick Road, reported $2,700 worth of tools stolen from a shop building behind his home between June 6 and 12.
– Colley John Frank of Troutman reported $120 worth of diesel fuel stolen from a construction site at 100 Graham Loop Road, Mount Ulla, between June 10 and 12.
– Donna Coley, 531 Villa Woods Drive, reported items valued at $2,458 stolen during a June 12 burglary at her home.
– Jody Mark Bradshaw, 575 Old Bradshaw Road, reported eight junked air conditioning units and two junked furnaces were stolen from his property the night of June 11. Total loss was $850.
– Christopher Arthur Sinnott, 784 Hope Hill Road, reported and air compressor and audio and visual recordings stolen June 11 or 12 from his storage building. Total loss was $500.
– Angela Pope, 13112 Megan Drive, Rockwell, reported a $427 pistol stolen from her home between June 8 and 12.
– Quentin Dwight Carpenter, 25, was charged June 12 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 929 W. Horah St.
– Bryan Kepley reported two iron beams valued at $75 each were stolen June 13 from an open area at 1975 Sherrills Ford Road.
– A suspected tampering with payroll checks between May 2 and June 12 is being investigated at C&T Recycling, 11835 N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
– Amy Mitchell, 2390 Parks Road, reported three pieces of jewelry valued at $3,400 were stolen from her bedroom between June 1 and 12.
– Teddy Boston Bledsoe of Mocksville reported items owned by Carolina Sand Inc. of Lenoir were stolen from an open area at 875 Hannah Ferry Road between May 3 and June 9. Total loss was $1,090.
– Rodney James Randall of Rockwell reported June 13 that someone from Florida had obtained a credit card in his name and was trying to obtain another one.
– Genevieve Kinlaw Taylor, 9370 Fisher Road, Rockwell, reported a $20 fan was stolen from her garage between June 2 and 12.
– Alisha Jane Crawford, 585 Beaver Road, China Grove, reported the June 5 theft of $10 worth of Xanex from her home.
– Pam Christie, 380 Farm House Road, reported a $150 trash can owned by Morrison’s Garage Service of Cleveland had been stolen from her property the night of June 9.
– Barbara Irene Mitzen of Rockwell reported vandals caused $250 damage to the windshield of her vehicle while it was parked in the 17000 block of Stokes Ferry Road June 12 and 13.
– Richard Sheldon Leonard, 42, was charged June 13 with assault on a female at 100 W. Ritchie Road based on a complaint by Sandra Marie Leonard.
– Michael Brandon Cordell, 23, was charged June 13 with aggravated assault on a handicapped person at Tamarac Marina, 9120 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Daniel Dwayne Pless, 30, was charged June 14 with felony habitual felon.
– Gabino Alonzo Jaramillo, 16, was charged June 14 with disorderly conduct and resisting a public officer at 155 Hallmark Estates Drive.
– Barbara Ann Legrand of Concord reported vandals caused $400 damage to her vehicle while it was parked at the Webb Road Flea Market, 905 Webb Road, June 14.
– Theresa Stack, 1175 Hartly Road, reported vandals caused $125 damage to air conditioning units at her home on June 14.
– Penny Ann Fortner, 2227 Woodcrest Drive, Kannapolis, reported someone shot the driver’s side window in her vehicle while it was parked at her home June 14. Damage totaled $300.
– James Edgar Overman, 6895 Faith Road, reported the June 14 theft of a television and DVD player from his home. Total loss was $150.
– Billy Dean White, 4425 U.S. 601, reported someone entered his garage June 15, but did not take anything.
– Vandals caused $2,500 damage to greens at Warrior Golf Club, 890 Lake Wright Road, China Grove, the night of June 14.
– Timothy Linn Williams, 145 Longleaf Drive, reported a jar containing an estimated $300 of loose change was stolen during a burglary at his home June 14 or 15.
– William Bee Donelson, 675 Hope Hill Road, reported a burglar stole $85 worth of items from his garage between June 12 and 15.
– Herman Snider, 79, was charged June 13 with felony indecent liberties with children at 1285 Wetmore Road.
– Paul Henry, 37, was charged June 14 with simple assault at 430 Knight Farm Road, China Grove.
– Richard Wayne Carter, 52, was charged June 15 with financial transaction card fraud at 3007 Airport Road.
– Humberto M. Ramos, 25, was charged June 13 with larceny.
– Gerardo Granados Ayala, 19, was charged June 13 with larceny.