Blotter: Items valued at more than $5,000 stolen from Kannapolis home
Guns, jewelry, precious metals and cash were stolen during a burglary at a Kannapolis home, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Barbara Kay Crisco, 5480 Cavin Lane, Kannapolis, reported the items, valued at $5,450, were stolen the night of July 30.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Billy Ross Durham, 2515 W. C St., Kannapolis, reported a visitor stole his wallet July 31.
– Howard Harris, 2795 Grubb Ferry Road, reported his mo-ped stolen the night of July 30 from under his porch.
– Jordan Kent Lingle, 19, was charged July 31 with felony fleeing/eluding arrest with a motor vehicle at the intersection of West Innes Street and Shadow Springs Lane.
– Juan De Dios Castellon reported two vehicle stolen the night of July 30 from 125 Catawba Drive.
– David Alan Caldwell, 2996 N. Main St., Kannapolis, reported catalytic converters were cut off two vehicles parked at his home July 31. Total loss was $500.
– Angela Dawn Harris, 29, was charged July 31 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance at 322 Wilcoy Road, Rockwell.
– Michelle Weikfall, 145 Cameron Drive, reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at her home the night of July 31.
– Ronald Dale Honeycutt, 31, was charged July 31 with communicating threats.
– John Robert Nontell, 23, was charged July 31 with assault with a deadly weapon.
– Desmon Jermaine Torrence, 17, was charged July 31 with simple assault at 800 S. Long St., East Spencer.
– Demetrius Tyrone Steele, 23, was charged July 31 with assault by pointing a gun at 1126 Meadowcreek Drive.