Battery stolen from truck parked on Bringle Ferry Road
The battery was stolen out of a parked truck, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Lynette Cooper Bost told officers the theft occurred while her truck was parked at 1424 Bringle Ferry Road Jan. 31.
In other Police Department reports:
* Antonio Lajuane McDowell, 20, was charged Jan. 29 with concealment of merchandise at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
* Steve Mishue reported a burglar broke into his business, Steelus Inc., 1707 S. Main St., on Jan. 31.
* Regina Revonda Brown reported the debit card she lost had been used at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St., between Jan. 29 and 31.
* Wayne Monroe Allen reported a burglar entered a vacant house he owns at 609 E. Liberty St. the night of Jan. 30 and stole a $300 refrigerator.
* Sonnie Boy Miller reported vandals caused $200 damage to the rock retaining wall outside his home on Jan. 31.
* Aaron Morales reported someone has been using his Social Security number.
* Rick Mills of Kannapolis reported his cell phone was stolen from 129 Woodson St. between Jan. 28 and 31.
* Thad Mulkey reported vandals broke the passenger window in his vehicle while it was parked at the Lone Star Steakhouse, 215 Bendix Drive, on Jan. 31.
* Brandy Nicole Goodman, 26, was charged Jan. 29 with misdemeanor larceny.