n Golf carts stolen
Two golf carts were stolen from Salisbury homes the night of July 31, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
George Albert Rex, 6525 Lowder Road, told deputies his cart was stolen from his carport.
Gurla Barger Watson, 1720 Barringer Road, reported her cart was stolen from her yard.
The carts are valued at $4,000 each.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Jimmy Lee Sutphin, 1955 Barringer Road, reported a container of coins and a $20 bill stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of July 31.
– Mark A. Matney, 1235 Country Hill Drive, reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of July 31.
– Lori Gobble Peeples reported vandals spray-painted the sign for Peeples Bark and Stone, 3105 Mooresville Road, the night of July 31, causing $400 damage.
– Terry R. Call, 6425 Lowder Road, reported a tool box valued at $300 was stolen from her car while it was parked at her home the night of July 31.
– Tommy Leander Ellis, 6785 Long Branch Road, reported someone stolen items from his three vehicles while they were parked at his home the night of July 31.
– William Kenneth Cowan, 6175 Lowder Road, reported a burglar broke into his home between July 27 and Aug. 1 by kicking in the back door. Damage totaled $2,000.
– Ann M. Kelly, 1655 Miller Chapel Road, reported a burglar broke into her home Aug. 1 by breaking open a rear door window. Items valued at $1,754 were stolen.
– Jefferey W. Honeycutt, 6650 Sherrills Ford Road, reported a $20 bill was stolen out of his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of July 31.