Gaskey Road man charged with larceny, breaking and entering
Jonathan Seth Holshouser, 19, 560 Gaskey Road, was charged Jan. 23 with breaking and/or entering, larceny after breaking and entering and 16 counts of financial card fraud, all felonies, at 3145 High Rock Road, Gold Hill. He was held under $30,000 secured bond pending a Jan. 24 first appearance in court.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
* A juvenile was charged Jan. 19 with disorderly conduct, simple assault and resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer at West Rowan Middle School, 5925 Statesville Blvd.
* James Hudson of Hudson Construction, 270 Joe Hess Road, reported vandals broke two windows at a house under construction at 1000 Sagewood Lane between Jan. 19 and 22. Damage totaled $600.
* Marvin Eugene Cheeks, 14825 Cool Springs Road, Cleveland, reported a pistol stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at his home between Jan. 22 and 24.
* Anthony B. Armstrong, 425 Briggs Road, reported an air compressor and drill were stolen from a storage room in his barn Jan. 19 or 20. Total loss was $440.
* Rhonda B. Holloway, 2035 Woodleaf Road, reported vandals broke a large window at her home the night of Jan. 21. Damage totaled $500.
* Daniel M. Murphy, 7375 U.S. 601, reported a rifle, jewelry and other items valued at a total of $1,014 were stolen during a Jan. 22 burglary at his home.
* Michael Patrick Jackson, 24, and Alisha Mae Newton, 19, both of 206 Harris Granite Quarry Road, were charged Jan. 22 with felony financial card theft. They were held under $600 secured bond each pending Jan. 24 first appearances in court.
* Casey Lovette Conner, 41, 3260 Placid Drive, Davidson, was charged Jan. 22 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle based on a complaint by Myra Martin, 176 Cypress Lane, No. 11. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a Feb. 22 trial date.
* Christdeona Talley Lewis, 250 Shellie Drive, Rockwell, reported a shotgun was stolen from her bedroom Jan. 6 or 7.
* Terry Wayne Hess, 46, 1509 Cripple Creek Road, Landis, was charged Jan. 22 with communicating threats based on a complaint by Tonya Bowles Hess, 2305 Centergrove Road, Kannapolis. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is March 1.
* Jack Rigdon, 2263 Barger Road, reported Jan. 17 that someone entered a house he is building at 460 Hedrick Lambe Drive.
* Scott Cook, owner of C&D Salvage, reported Jan. 17 that someone took a vehicle from the salvage yard property without permission.
* Nicholas Aaron Kesler, 3620 Old Mocksville Road, reported Jan. 17 that someone had broken windows in his vehicle.
* Lawrence Edward Carlton, 840 Gheen Road, reported Jan. 17 that cash, a metal lockbox, a bundle of firewood and the deed to his house were taken from his home by a woman whose name he doesn’t know.
* Marjorie Jean Voorhess of Rockwell reported Jan. 17 that someone had broke into and stolen items from her trailer at 350 Shady Rest Lane.
* Justin Darnell Brown, 440 Heiligtown Road, was charged Jan. 17 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance on prison or jail premises, possession of up to ć ounce of marijuana.
* Ronnie Adcock, 220 Fry St., China Grove, reported Jan. 17 that someone threw a large rock at his front door, causing damage.