More than $40,000 worth of building materials and appliances were stolen from a house under construction at 459 Auction Drive, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Thomas David Simpson of Greensboro reported the items stolen between June 28 and July 3.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Donna Frye Tilley, 615 Homer Corriher Road, China Grove, reported a burglar broke into her home the night of July 2.
– Robert Harold Lent, 255 Kelly Drive, reported a burglar broke into his home between June 27 and July 3.
– Isaac Lee Brown Jr. of Forrestville, Md., reported the theft of three vehicles from 2330 Hildebrand Road between Jan. 1 and July 2. Total loss was $3,000.
– Linda Carver Pryce, 1530 Kluttz Road, reported credit cards stolen from her home between June 21 and July 3.
– Rebecca Bowlin Whittman, 235 Pethel Road, China Grove, reported a burglar broke into her home July 3.
– Michelle Marie Moose, 1075 Cornerstone Lane, reported vandals damaged her vehicle while it was parked at her home the night of July 3.
– James D. Phillips, 9193 Bringle Ferry Road, reported a $1,200 lawnmower was stolen from his property between June 26 and July 2.
– Karen L. Dockery, 331 Cedar Brook Drive, Kannapolis, reported vandals caused $200 damage to her home the night of July 3.
– Alan Keith Billings, 2110 Kendra Drive, Kannapolis, reported a burglar tried to break into his home between July 2 and 4.
– Melissa Baalman, 437 Lakeside Drive, reported electronic items valued at $750 stolen during a burglary at her home between July 1 and 4.
– A 19-year-old male was shot at and pistol whipped July 5 at the intersection of Spring Garden Avenue and Earle Street in Kannapolis.
– Arson is suspected in a July 5 house fire at 2755 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Richard D. Owen of Thomasville reported vandals damaged property at 245 Holiday Drive the night of July 4.
– Amer Willie Hosch reported he was the victim of credit card fraud between July 1 and 5.
– Silvia Elena Kintero of Landis reported items valued at $272 were stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 1104 S. Chapel St., Kannapolis, the night of July 4.- Ricky Darrell Berger of Rockwell reported two metal storage buildings were stolen between June 27 and July 6 from 1079 Tucker Lane. Total loss was $350.
– John Preston Harrity, 19, was charged July 6 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 4635 Goodman Lake Road. He was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia later at Rowan Regional Medical Center, 612 Mocksville Ave.
– Jeffery Alan Myers, 31, and Joseph Floyd Moneymaker, 28, were both charged July 6 with misdemeanor larceny at the home of James Michael Tanner, 15140 Old Beatty Ford Road, Gold Hill.
– Timothy Ray Greene, 45, was charged July 4 with second-degree trespassing at the home of Miranda Head, 220 Deb St., Woodleaf.
– Brian Eugene Mishak, 29, was charged July 4 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at Roy Miller Park.
– Michael Dwayne Connor, 21, was charged July 5 with assault on a female.
– Candy Owensby, 29, was charged July 5 with failure to return hired property at 4280 Sherrills Ford Road.
– Charles Dill, 53, was charged July 5 with communicating threats at 2080 Hobson Road.
– Joshua Daniel Smith, 22, was charged July 6 with communicating threats.
– William John Steele, 48, was charged July 6 with felony breaking and entering a building at 9120 Bringle Ferry Road.