– Allen Wayne Warren reported vandals threw a rock through his car window Sept. 28 at the intersection of Faith Road and Jake Alexander Boulevard.
In other Salisbury Police reports:
– A juvenile was charged Sept. 27 with shoplifting at Claire’s Boutique in Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– A 32-year-old female reported she was assaulted Sept. 28 at 113 E. Fisher St.
– Deitra Denise Chambers reported her pocketbook was stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 322 Bendix Drive Sept. 28.
– A 19-year-old male reported he was robbed Sept. 27 at gunpoint at the intersection of Old Wilkesboro Road and Grim Street.
– Elizabeth Inshan reported her wallet stolen Sept. 28 from 306 N. Jackson St.
– Morine Troutman Hopper, 151 E. Corriher Ave., reported the Sept. 28 theft of a yucca plant stolen from her property.
– Ruth Poole Mayberry reported a burglar broke into 625 E. Lafayette St. Sept. 28.
– Erica Nedrano reported jewelry stolen Sept. 28 from 114 Reamer Circle.
– Heather Nicole Everhart reported her wallet stolen Sept. 29 at 602 E. Innes St.
– Julian Pineda-Aguilera, 19, 506 E. Fairfield Road, and Jose Arturo Yepez-Alaniz, 308 Sinclaire Ave., both in High Point, were charged Sept. 29 with contributing to the delinquency of a minor at 1518 E. Innes St. They were held under $5,000 secured bond each pending Nov. 26 trial dates.