– A robber who displayed a handgun took $1,183 in cash from a Salisbury convenience store, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
The theft occurred just after 9 p.m. Oct. 5 at the Stop and Go, 530 W. Cemetery St.
– Two females reported they were assaulted by a third person Oct. 4 at 915 N. Main St.
– Toby Mitchell Brown reported a burglar broke into a trailer left at 700 S. Railroad St. on Oct. 4.
– Bobby Dearl Locklear, 28, was charged Oct. 4 with possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at the intersection of North Clay and East Innes streets.
– Billie Turner Shoizberger reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 617 N. Ellis St. the night of Oct. 3.
– Park Curtis Boyer reported vandals caused $100 damage to a back window at 76 Hill St. on Oct. 4.
– Bernice Wilhelm reported her wallet was stolen out of her pocketbook while she shopped Oct. 4 at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Marylyn Swink Koontz, 434 Willow Road, reported a burglar tried to break into her home Oct. 4.
– Richard Azarias Vincent Jr. reported his motor scooter and helmet stolen Oct. 4 from the intersection of North Church and West 12th streets.
– Kasey Danielle Parsons, 22, and Kathryn Lynn Harris, 22, were both charged Oct. 4 with misdemeanor larceny at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– Claude William Barringer reported an Oct. 4 vandalism at 210 S. Link Ave.
– Martha Thomas Gregory, 806 N. Main St., reported several windows at her home broken Oct. 4 by rocks thrown by vandals.
– James Carlton, 429 Bethel Drive, reported items stolen during an Oct. 4 burglary at his home.
– Shots were reportedly fired just after 3 a.m. Oct. 5 at 801 E. Liberty St.
– Carolyn G. Waters reported vandals damaged several mailboxes on Muirfield Way on Oct. 5.
– Romas Henry Shuping, 207 Maupin Ave., reported a burglar broke into his home Oct. 5 through a sunroom at the back of the house.
– Jerome Curtis was charged Oct. 5 with possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at the intersection of South Long and East Horah streets.
– Maudelyn Freederica Greene reported her pocketbook stolen Oct. 5 from a vehicle parked at the Salisbury Women’s Club, 1237 Old W. Innes St.
– Caitlin D. Hitzeman, 21, was charged Oct. 5 with misdemeanor larceny at Claire’s Boutique in Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Maurice Carter, 25, was charged Oct. 5 with assault on a female at 204 Ridge Ave. based on a complaint by Tamika Shakita White.
– Bruce Alexander Grenoble, 427 Bethel Drive, reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of Oct. 4.
– Two suspects broke into an abandoned house at 1303 Arbor Drive about 9 p.m. Oct. 5, but had left by the time police arrived.
– Toby Mark Everhardt reported a mo-ped stolen Oct. 5 from 936 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Jackie Robert Maddox reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 935 Hurley School Road Oct. 6.
– Patricia Gearhart Eller reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 322 S. Main St. Oct. 2.
– Linda Brown, 44 Hill St., reported a burglar kicked in her front door Oct. 6, but nothing was stolen.
– Jose Luis Ortiz, 49, 505 N. Ellis St., No. 207, was charged Oct. 6 with misdemeanor shoplifting of a $3.75 pair of jogging pants from the Goodwill Store, 836 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a Nov. 3 trial date.
– Cynthia Bolick Knight, 42, 810 S. Weldon St., Gastonia, was charged Oct. 6 with felony forgery and felony uttering a forged instrument at Quality Table Linen Inc., 802 N. Long St. She was held under $2,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– A counterfeit check for $1,600 was uttered Sept. 25 at F&M Bank, 420 N. Main St.
– Ray Alexander Peters, 31, 7540 U.S. 52, No. 9, was charged Oct. 6 with two counts of misdemeanor larceny and one count each of vandalism to real property and first-degree trespassing at J. Newton Cohen Inc., 301 S. Jake Alexander Blvd. He was held under $2,500 secured bond pending an Oct. 15 trial date.