Blotter: 1994 Jeep stolen from Ashbrook Road
Sharon Hall Fonville reported a 1994 Jeep stolen Sept. 19 from 315 Ashbrook Road.
In other Police Department reports:
– Howard Curtis Needham reported a 1997 Mercury Marquis stolen the night of Sept. 18 from 315 Lash Drive.
– A reported Sept. 19 rape is under investigation.
– Thomas Millspaugh reported vandals turned on a water spigot outside The Inn, 1012 Mooresville Road Sept. 13 or 14, causing the water to run for many hours before it was discovered.
– Shauntice Glascoe was charged Sept. 19 with shoplifting at Claire’s Boutique in Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Eugene Alexander Monroe reported the Sept. 19 theft of a scooter from 715 Hall St.
– Two suspects were witnessed breaking into Casa Grande, 905 Klumac Road, at 2:40 a.m. Sept. 20. All that was taken was approximately $10 from a candy jar inside the restaurant.
– A 26-year-old male reported he was assaulted Sept. 20 at 1100 W. Fisher St.
– Theresa Juah Dixon, 725 Laurel Pointe Circle, reported her vehicle stolen the from her home the night of Sept. 19.
– Frank Walker was charged Sept. 20 with shoplifting at Rushco No. 5, 601 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Linda Vincent reported someone tried to obtain medication with a fraudulent prescription Sept. 20 at Rite Aid, 640 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– A 44-year-old woman reported she was assaulted Sept. 20 at 123 N. Arlington St.
– Christy D. Delgado reported her pocketbook was stolen from a vehicle parked at 403 Foster Lane the night of Sept. 19.
– An 18-year-old male reported he was assaulted Sept. 21 at the intersection of East Monroe and South Railroad streets.
– A 54-year-old man reported he was assaulted with a knife Sept. 21 at 215 S. Long St.
– Lester Scott, 125 Hemlock Drive, reported vandals destroyed two bushes he had planted in his front yard the night of Sept. 20.
– Blanca Mirian Dubon reported vandals damaged her truck while it was parked at 1111 Forestdale Drive Sept. 21.
– Samantha Nicole Grooms reported vandals damaged all four tires on her vehicle while it was parked at 140 Mahaley Ave. the night of Sept. 20.
– Carolyn G. Waters, 510 Muirfield Way, reported vandals damaged her mailbox Sept. 21.
– Thomas Jason Whitaker reported the license plate stolen off his truck while it was parked at 100 Dolly Madison Drive Sept. 21.
– A 23-year-old female reported she was assaulted Sept. 21 at 725 Laurel Pointe Circle.
– A burglar broke into the Alltel office at 910 E. Innes St. Sept. 22.
– Sheila Ann Summers, 24, 315 Ashbrook Road, No. 18, was charged Sept. 19 with misdemeanor assault on a child/minor. She was released on a written promise to appear in court Oct. 13.
– Francis D. Sherman, 56, address given as streets of Salisbury, was charged Sept. 19 with being a fugitive from justice in Missouri on charges of failing to register as a sex offender and first-degree tampering. He was held without bond.
– Richard Wright, 48, 4161 Hunter’s Ridge Lane, Kannapolis, was charged Sept. 20 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Tonya Darlene Bolt, 119 E. 11th St. He was held pending a bond hearing.