CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard June 7 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Charlie Brown:- Assault and battery ó Brandy Nicole Bangert, DC; Michelle D. Stewart, VD, court cost.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Brenda Brown, 15 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, remain away from 500 W. Park Ave and witness; Igma Nusa Clay, PJC/C, remain away from McDonald’s; Tonya Stanly, 20 days, suspended 12 months, $50 fine, court cost, remain away from 2975 Panther Creek Road, not contact state witness; Bryan B. Starnes, 15 days at expiration of earlier sentence, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, remain away from 2975 Panther Creek Road, no contact with state witness.
– Threatening phone call ó Kimberley Brown, NG, also harassing phone call, NG.
– Communicating threats ó Janice Burrell, VD, court cost; Kevin George Burrell, also injury to personal property and assault and battery, VD in all cases, court cost; Mickey Jordan, two charges, VD in both cases, court cost; Roy Carroll Linton, 120 days, suspended, 18 months probation including 6 months intensive probation, $50 fine, court cost, curfew and CSW at discretion of probation officer, transfer to Guilford County; Melissa Maxwell, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, not contact Kitty Bush or Katie Penninger and not enroll in any class with Bush, Life Skills classes, NA.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Eric Goodrich Burton, DC; Joshua Alan Nance, 60 days at expiration of sentence he’s now serving.
– Simple assault ó Janice Hawks, three charges, 60 days in one case, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, no contact with staff of Health Care Management, 60 days in other two cases at expiration of first sentence, same terms and conditions; Peggy Lynn Little, PJC/C, CAAF.
– Assault on a female ó Barry Dean Hepler, NG; Allen Lloyd Russell, 150 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, 24 hours CSW, not assault or contact state witness; Michael Shane Sparks, NG; Steven Lewis Stafford, 60 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, not assault or contact state witness.
– Assault on handicapped person ó Terry Alphonzo Jumper, 150 days, also injury to real property and two charges communicating threats, 120 days at expiration of first sentence.
– Injury to personal property ó Ruby Kelly, VD, court costs, CAAF, also communicating threats, VD; William Robert Kelly, VD, court cost, CAAF; Adam Matthew Lambert, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, restitution, 24 hours CSW, not assault or contact state witness, also domestic violence protective order violation, DC.
– Injury to real property ó Tania Kathleen Moon, DC.