Sheriff's blotter: Thief hooks catalytic converter
Jennifer Littleton returned to her vehicle after fishing in Richfield to find the catalytic converter had been cut off. The converter is worth $800.
In other news from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office:
– Restoration Plus at 1500 S. Main St. reported a larceny of items totalling $1,400 on July 21.
– Faith Farm and Equipment reported someone passed a bad check for $8,800 when purchasing a lawn mower, weedeater, and chain saw.
– Ann Seal Hiatt of 216 St. John’s Drive reported forced entry and burglary on July 19. Jewelry worth $8,900 was taken.
– Franklin Pool reported someone broke into the pool area and spray painted several different items on July 20.
– Shari Beaver of Kannapolis reported forced entry and burglary on July 21. Items worth $2,300 were stolen, including a PS2, PS3, and games.
– Matress Pulliam Savage, 55, reported someone took medication from her residence on July 21.
– Carolina Quarries reported someone forced entry at 1350 Union Church Road between July 13 and 20, but nothing appeared to be taken.
– Willard Bellamy reported someone took his wallet on July 20.
– Makenzie Properties reported someone entered the property and damaged street lamps on July 17.
– Samuel Ward reported someone used his debit card unlawfully on the internet sometime on July 16.
– Robin Kramer reported someone attempted to break in his residence off NC Highway 152 on July 20.
– Line Goodnight reported someone removed a bracelet from her home on Double Impact Dr. sometime between July 4 and 20.
– William Crawford reported someone took 2 jet skis from his outbuilding on Goodman Lake Rd. sometime between July 17 and 20.
– William Thacker reported someone stole his motorbike valued at $900 at Hollywood Drive on July 20.
– Miguel Garduno Romero, 25, was arrested for speeding to elude arrest on July 20.
– John Harrity, 20, was arrested for driving while impaired on July 20.
– Stacy Glenn Beaver, 40, was arrested for maintaining a dwelling or vehicle for controlled substances in Kannapolis on July 20.
– Shari Beaver, 42, was arrested for maintaining a dwelling or vehicle for controlled substances in Kannapolis on July 20.
– Robbie Nicole Burris,21, was arrested for possession of controlled substances, Schedule II, felony, in Kannopolis on July 20.
– Randall Troyer, age 20, was arrested for underage consumption of alcoholic beverages and driving while impaired on July 21.
– Jessica Dawn Morris, 21, was arrested for injury to personal property on July 21.
– Michael Bryant Stewart, 47, was arrested for breaking and entering on July 21.
– Rodney Simon, 28, was arrested for communicating threats on July 21.
– Cynthia Marie Harlow, 30, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon on July 21.
– Jeffrey Wayne Galloway, 25, was arrested for non-support of child on July 21.
– Donald Lee Duff, 36, was arrested for breaking and entering on July 21.
– Wadene C. Drew, 66, was arrested for breaking and entering on July 21.
– Patricia Elaine Gardner, 45, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon on July 21.
Anyone with information on any of these cases is asked to contact Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.