Sheriff's blotter: Man reports heat pump stolen
Darrell Hurley of Waters Road reported the theft of a $6,000 heat pump some time between July 5 and 8, according to reports from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
In other reports from the Sheriff’s Office:
– Scottie Wayne McCrary, 44, was charged with possession of weapons by a felon on July 9 on Meadowbrook Drive, China Grove.
– Issac Matthew Neely of Corriher Gravel Road, China Grove, reported someone broke furniture and threw it into his pool between July 8 and 9.
– Patsy Parnell of Miller Road reported on July 9 that someone had used her name and Social Security number to try to open a Discover card account.
– Janet Carter of Fifth Street, Spencer, reported July 9 that someone broke into her home and stole china, a table and a media card, all worth a total of $550.
– Jeanna Tinsley Stephenson, 34, was charged with simple assault on July 9.
– Monica Vance Glover, 36, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon on July 9.
– John Wayne Myers was charged with assault on a female on Sandvika Lane on July 9.
– Lori Upright Dial, 39, was charged with larceny at Shue Road on July 9.