Police blotter: Students get into fight over 'slob' comment
Two 16-year-old Salisbury High School students were charged with disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace after becoming involved in an altercation in a classroom on May 26, according to Salisbury police.The arrest report said the fight started when one student called the other a “slob.”
In other police reports:
– Sharran Mixson reported May 29 that someone broke into his 2003 Mercury Sable and stole his GPS unit at 319 W. Council St.
– Timothy Lavale Louis Fonville reported May 29 that his radio was stolen from his unlocked vehicle at 1701 Benjamin Dr.
– Jessica Lauren Pierce reported May 28 that vandals broke a motor vehicle window at 109 Brittany Way.
– Dondrea Xavier Seaman reported May 29 that someone removed 30 Ritalin pills from a desk in the guidance office of Salisbury High School at 500 Lincolton Road.
– Curlee Jumper reported May 29 that someone broke into her home at 1128 Butler St. and furnishings were stolen.
– Patrick Kesler Driscoll reported May 29 vandalism to an outbuilding window at 844 N. Craige St.
– Nancy Brewer Henderson reported May 29 larceny from a motor vehicle at 323 S. Arlington St.
– Jeff Norman Taylor reported May 29 that someone entered a 2000 Ford F-150 and stole various items at 1805 Benjamin Dr.
– Nicole Kalee Pruitt reported May 30 an assault at 231 W D Ave. Apt. 72.
– Claude William Barringer reported May 30 vandalism to his residence at 210 S. Link St.
– Theresa Juah Dixon reported May 30 that her residence was broken into and several items were stolen along with her car keys and Oldsmobile vehicle at 703 Laurel Pointe Cir.
– Kelly Lavanda Witherspoon reported May 30 that an unknown person took two pistols from a storage building in the back yard of the home at 1028 W. Horah St.
– Timothy Carleton Danchak reported May 31 that his vehicle license plate was stolen while visiting in Salisbury at 1001 Klumac Rd.
– Eric Wright reported May 31 that one of the clients at a group home attempted to assault him at 301 Harrel St.
– Desjaun Montre Clawson, 18, was charged May 29 with carrying a concealed weapon at 2099 S. Main St./ Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Jay Dee Tice, 44, was charged May 29 with being intoxicated and disruptive at 11 E. Innes St.
– Timothy Guy Merritt, 51, was charged June 1 with impaired driving at 1601 Brenner Ave.