Police blotter: Pills stolen from pharmacy
Salisbury Police are looking for a woman who stole more than $200 worth of pills from a local pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy reported on July 20 a female stole $260 worth of diet pills from the store at 1702 E. Innes St.
In other police reports:
– Rafael Sobieski Nunez reported on July 19 his convertible Volkswagen Beetle was stolen from the parking lot at 612 S. Main St.
– Walter Payton Stinson reported on July 19 his home was broken into and several items were taken at 410 Grace St.
– Barry Dean Brown reported on July 19 his bicycle was stolen from his backyard at 205 W. Corriher Ave.
– Joshua Lee Meece reported on July 19 someone stole $50 from his wallet, which was in his vehicle at 305 E. Fisher St.
– Deborah Ann Colbert reported on July 19 a burglary at 532 E. Cemetery St.
– Pacheco Santos reported on July 20 someone stole his electronic translator from Rowan-Cabarrus Community College at 1333 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Cedric Leon Matchett reported on July 20 someone stole a barbecue grill and bicycle from 525 E. Cemetery St.
– Tina Bullock Hoffman reported on July 20 a vandalism at her home, 275 Audrey Lane.
– Adrina Marchelle Torrence reported on July 20 someone stole her wallet from her purse while she used a computer at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College at 1333 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Daniel Stewart Dark reported an armed robbery on July 21 at 102 Fairson Ave.
– Robert F. Boone reported on July 21 someone stole a wooden fence post at Southern Motors, 1605 S. Main St.
– Miles William Rhodes reported on July 21 fraud by false pretense at 612 Mocksville Road.
– Roberto Fitzgerald Davidson reported on July 21 a breaking and entering at 127 W. Miller St.
– Rodney Watkins reported his son’s BMX bike was stolen during the night of July 20 at 1410 E. Colonial Drive.
– Amanda Westmoreland reported on July 21 a vandalism to her home at 1381 Keystone Drive.
– Tina Marie Marsh reported on July 22 someone broke three windows from her house with a ball bat at 427 Mildred Ave.
– Halen James Montgomery, 20, ws charged July 19 with misdemeanor resist, delay, obstruct a public officer at 229 West D Ave.
– Michael Eugene Daniels, 50, was charged July 20 with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, a silver metal tube used to smoke crack cocaine at 100 N. Shaver St.
– Emily Mullis Eudy, 26, was charged July 20 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 400 Park Ave.
– Timothy Lee Hamilton, 48, was charged July 20 with misdemeanor possession of stolen goods at 500 E. Innes St.
– Rodney Scott King, 18, was charged July 20 with misdemeanor possession of alcohol by someone under 21 years at 999 Locke St/Wilson Road.
– Jaquan Lyrell Parks, 18, was charged July 20 with misdemeanor possession of alcohol by person under 21 years at 699 Wilson Road/Locke St.
– Erica Nicole Graham, 25, was charged July 20 with misdemeanor disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace at 699 Wilson Road/Locke St.
– Marica Tyrone Peck, 38, was charged July 20 with misdeamnor violation of city codes at 200 N. Shaver St.
– Inez Elizabeth Vigil, 59, was charged July 21 with impaired driving at 2599 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Jermail Blake, 29, was charged July 21 with misdemeanor resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 1025 Grady St.