Police blotter: Officers find cocaine, marijuana
Salisbury Police arrested a Salisbury man after searching his home and finding cocaine and marijuana.
Anthony Laron Davis, 32, of 324 Calhoun St., was charged April 2 with two counts of felony possession with the intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a controlled substance, schedule II, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
He allegedly had 63.3 grams of marijuana and 3.1 grams of crack cocaine.
In other police reports:
– Magic Mart reported on March 31 someone stole an electronic shopping cart at 725 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Marieo Tywan Reid reported on March 31 someone damaged his vehicle while it was parked at the movie theater at 1951 Statesville Blvd.
– Shaun Dewitt Berry, 30, was charged March 31 with misdemeanor assault on a female at 241 Annadale Ave.
– Roberty Maurice Singletary, 17, was charged March 31 with felony assault by strangulation at 730 N. Main St.
– Bobby Glenn Locklear, 37, was charged March 31 with felony breaking and entering into a building at 117 W. Liberty St.
– Eric Bradley Moore, 28, was charged March 31 with misdemeanor communicating threats at 617 Lincolnton Road.
– Tommy Goings reported on April 1 a relative attempted several times to use his debit card at an ATM. When that failed, the woman went into the bank and the teller withdrew $600; 500 W. Innes St.
– Kimberly Letrice Polk reported on April 1 a tire slashing at 1614 Standish St.
– A caller to 911 reported on April 1 someone fired a weapon several times from the porch of an apartment at Lakewood Drive.
– Joseph Daniel Vinson, 29, was charged April 1 with misdemeanor assault on a female, 129 E. 11th St.
– Elberta Smith Burnham reported on April 2 someone swindled her out of money at 810 Hidden Creek Circle.
– Penny Cass Boger reported an April 4 strong-arm robbery at 1614 Standish St.
– Bryan Colby Meehan reported an April 4 larceny from a motor vehicle at 613 Hamilton Drive.
– Tracy Lee Vanhoy reported an April 4 larceny from a building, 137 S. Lee St.
– Levonia Middleton Corry reported an April 4 vandalism at 624 W. Horah St.
– Ashley Amelia Wylie reported an April 5 auto theft at 1315 Short St.
– Neal Crawford Wall reported an April 5 larceny from motor vehicle, 210 Sunset Drive.
– Maria Quevevo Nunez reported an April 5 motor vehicle theft at 607 Ferndale Drive.
– A 23-year-old female reported an assault on April 5 at North Jackson Street.
– The Book Nook reported an April 5 vandalism at 203 S. Main St.
– A 19-year-old male reported an April 5 assault at Dewberry Place.
– Thu Nguyen Le reported hit-and-run property damage at 323 S. Arlington St.
– Ireesa Peterson reported someone communicating threats April 5 at 521 Laurel Pointe Circle.
– Charmeka Rucker reported on April 6 a vandalism at 123 W. Henderson St.
– Trenton Ray Weast reported on April 6 a strong arm robbery at 322 Bendix Drive.
– A 44-year-old reported an April 6 assault at Lincolnton Road.
– Apac Carolina Inc. reported a vandalism on April 6 at 1831 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Francine Chambers Conyer reported an April 6 forgery at 1030 Mooresville Road.
– John Reece Simmerson reported an April 6 strong- arm robbery at 1116 Richard St.
– Jackie Darrell Sloop reported on April 6 a burglary at 124 Chestnut St.
– Kelly Veach Thompson, 32, was charged April 2 with impaired driving, 500 block of Jake Alexander Boulevard.