Police blotter: Bird stolen from pet store
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Someone stole a $1,300 bird from a Salisbury pet store on March 14.
A Sierra Solomon Island Eclectus, the bird was taken from Air Land and Sea, 1708 E. Innes, at 4:28 p.m.
In other reports from Salisbury Police:
– Chirley Elizabeth King, 28, reported a pit bull puppy stolen between 2 and 3 p.m. March 12 from 201 E. 11th St.
– Tylisha Monique Mattison said she was assaulted at 100 Clancy St. on March 13.
– A laptop computer was taken from a classroom at Salisbury High School while the teacher was out of the room between 8 a.m. March 9 and 8 a.m. March 10. It was reported March 13.
– Ronald Lester McClellan reported that two unknown people entered his house at 211 Ridge Ave. and tried to take his television on March 13.
– Jonathan Gene Snider, 22, reported a radio/CD player stolen from his car at 511 S. Jake Alexander Blvd. between March 5 and 14.
– Wendy Dalton Dill, 30, reported she was assaulted at 323 S. Arlington St. ó the address of Walmart ó at 3:56 p.m. March 14.
– Southern Motors, 1605 S. Main St., reported the theft of “no parking” signs from its lot on March 14.
– Rodney Neil Cline, 33, reported someone took his wallet from the bank counter inside Walmart at 12:54 p.m. March 14.
– Margaret O. Graham reported that someone threw a piece of metal through her rear car window on Jackson Street between March 13 and 14.
– A counterfeit bill was passed at Walmart on Arlington Street on March 14.
– Darrin Miles, 20, reported an AM/FM stereo and speakers stolen from his car on March 15.
– Pasha Dominique Rhames, 22, reported she was the victim of an assault at 613 Linn Lane on March 15.
– Juan Perez Jasso, 26, reported his vehicle stolen on March 15.
– Sadie Kaye Rice, 18, was arrested on a charge of misdemeanor child abuse on March. 14.
– Glenda Gail Deese was charged with credit card fraud at 4540 Long Ferry Road on March 14.