Police blotter: 60-year-old man robbed at gunpoint
60-year-old man robbed at gunpoint
A 60-year-old male reported he was a victim of robbery with a firearm on July 27. Two men forced their way into the home after ringing the doorbell. They struck the homeowner in the body with fists, then pointed a weapon at him and demanded hydrocodone. Then they ransacked the house, taking several items.
In other news from the Salisbury Police Department:
– Tracy Hooker reported forced entry and burglary at her home on S. Clay St. on July 26.
– Kelly Murdock reported arson to an unoccupied dwelling at 728 West Cemetery St. on July 26.
– Kevin Kimbrough reported a hit-and-run accident in front of 1013 S. Fulton St. on July 26, which resulted in damage to his vehicle.
– Penske Truck Leasing, 943 Maple Avenue, reported vandalism to a vehicle on July 25.
– Anthony Miseheimer, 1614 Standish St., reported an armed robbery on July 26.
– Richard Kirk, 500 Mitchell Avenue and Lucius Stephenson, 502 Mitchell Avenue,, reported the larceny of several gas caps from vehicles on July 26.
– Paula Wilder, 817 Mitchell Avenue, reported forced entry and burglary on July 26.
– Salisbury High School reported someone broke a window of the school work van sometime between July 23 and 27.
– Spear Construction reported someone took a door from a house under construction at 501 Haven Ct sometime between July 24 and 27.
– Lynn Marie, 63, at 409 E. Fisher St., reported someone threw a brick through her window on July 28.
– Alexis Miller reported someone stole her handbag while it was stored at Bell Department Store as she worked on July 28.
– Timothy Harris, 226 N. Long St., reported a stolen bicycle on July 28.
– Donald Coed reported a truck hit his car on July 29 in the McDonald’s parking lot, and left. His car was damaged.
– Lewis Cornelius, 1831 W. Inns St., lost his wallet on July 28.
– George Ernwine, 508 W. Cemetery St., reported forced entry and burglary on July 28.
– Robin Fisher, 129 W. Colonial Drive, reported unlawful entry into her home on July 28.
– Brendetta Russell, 34, was arrested for breaking and entering on July 26.
– Scotty Lee Overcash, 39, was arrested for impaired driving on July 26.
Grady Hills, 33, was arrested for parole violation on July 27.
– Jonathan Brian Stout, 21, was arrested for possession a controlled substance with intent to manufacture, Schedule VI, felony, on July 27.
– Demarcus Patrick Wilkerson, 21, was arrested for possession a controlled substance with intent to manufacture, Schedule VI, felony, on July 27.
– Tyeshia Tillie Wilkerson, 26, was arrested for possession a controlled substance with intent to manufacture, Schedule VI, felony, on July 27.