Man sustains injury in fight
A Salisbury man sustained serious injuries in a fight Friday on West Innes St.
Bryan Quinn Lee, 21, was beaten and kicked by multiple people.
According to Salisbury Police, Lee sustained an injured left arm that required surgery and a fractured nose.
Deputy Chief Rory Collins said Lee has been uncooperative in identifying his assailants. He told police that one of the people who attacked him was “Tyrick.”
In incidents or arrests from Sept. 29:
– Brian Michael Kelly reported he was the victim of a strong-armed robbery on Tuesday around 9:30 p.m. near the intersection of Old Wilkesboro Road and Partee St.
– Antony Brian Smyre, 17, 142 Proctor Drive, was charged with felony common law robbery of Brian Michael Kelly.
– Shelly Marie Wrights, 44, of 8555 Woodleaf Road, was charged with filing a false police report concerning the theft of her 1999 Toyota Camry. Police said the car driven by her boyfriend crashed in Iredell County 30 minutes prior to her calling the police department to report the theft.
In incidents or arrests from Sept. 28:
– Barbara Sue Dockery, 1915 Stokes Ferry Road, reported a break in between Sept. 27 at 6 p.m. and 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 28.
Items taken included jewelry and assorted goods.
– Charles Cary Grant, 1300 Larchmont Place, reported the theft of tools, clothes and a camera from his vehicle on Sept. 26.
– An official at Salisbury Assisted Living, 2201 Statesville Blvd., reported prescription pills ( controlled narcotic substance) were stolen from a locked narcotics box.
– Salisbury Housing Authority reported several exterior walls at Civic Apartments were spray painted.
– Police are investigating multiple reports of thefts from vehicles, including radios; a GPS unit, Avon products, tools and a license tags.
– Winter Ray Mccotter, 32, was charged with felony possession with intent to manufacture a controlled substance.
In incidents or arrests from Sept. 27:
– Antonio Lee was charged with assault by pointing a gun, possession of a hangun by a minor.
In incidents or arrests from Sept. 26:
– Clay Watson, 200 Castlewood Drive, reported a burglary.
– Antonio Rushawn Lee, 19, was charged with assault by pointing a gun.