Landis aldermen meet tonight
LANDIS ó Aldermen will consider applying for a state parks grant and other business in a meeting at 7 tonight.Town Administrator Reed Linn will ask the board to approve applying for a N.C. Parks and Recreation Trust Fund grant.
Other items on the agenda include:
– Receive update on the town’s website;
– Receive information on a “Smoke Signal” notification program;
– Consider approving plats in Phase I of the Oaks development;
– Consider a resolution declaring Oct. 4-10 as Public Power Week;
– Hear comments from department heads, board members and the public;
– Consider an executive session for legal and personnel matters.