Fire officials: Fire on Camelot Drive Tuesday was accidental
By Shavonne Potts
A Tuesday night fire at a home on Camelot Drive was accidental, said fire officials.
Homeowner Mark Habeeb and his family, along with their out-of-town guests, were at the home when the fire occurred just after 8 p.m. The home is located at 333 Camelot Drive.
Salisbury Fire Public Information Officer Chris Kepley said the fire was electrical related. It occurred in a back bedroom, Habeeb told a Post reporter Tuesday night.
He said no one had been in the room prior to the fire. The family has lived in the home for 10 years, Habeeb said.
Kepley said damage to the house was estimated at $200,000 to the structure and $50,000 to contents.