Crime blotter: Woman reports car vandalized
Heather Lee Joyner reported on April 19 vandalism to her 1994 Chevrolet Caprice causing damage to her back window.
The Salisbury Police estimate the damage at $500. The incident occurred at 58 Hill St.
In other Police Department reports:
– James Michael Molitor reported on April 17 larceny from a motor vehicle at 317 N. Ellis St.
– A 28-year-old female reported an assault April 17 at Bank Street.
– Denise Marie Larose reported on April 17 an acquaintance picked up her prescriptions without her permission at 705 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– William Duane Johnson reported on April 17 a stolen scooter at 110 Reamer Circle.
– Norman Willis Edwards reported on April 17 someone took his cell phone at 512 E. Fisher St.
– Linda Diane Boyd Byers reported on April 17 someone took a vehicle tag from 429 Pinewood Ave.
– Alibira Troutman Kerns reported on April 17 larceny of radio equipment from a 1999 Chevrolet at 915 N. Church St.
– Martha McCrary Hawkins reported on April 17 vandalism to a window at 408 S. Fulton St.
– Sherri Dawn Trexler reported on April 17 an unknown vehicle struck her vehicle while it was parked behind the 100 block of N. Main St.
– William Allen Smith reported on April 17 an attempted larceny from a motor vehicle at Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Poppatopps reported on April 18 an attempted breaking and entering at 902 S. Main St.
– Ronnie Daniel Lee reported an assault and vandalism on April 18 at 902 S. Main St.
– Jeriod Jarmarius Kersey reported on April 18 that his vehicle was taken from him at gunpoint by three unknown suspects while in the 800 block of East Lafayette Street. His vehicle was later recovered on Choate Road.
– Elizabeth Snowden reported on April 18 an unauthorized use of motor vehicle at 231 W. D Ave.
– Anne Witt Knox reported on April 18 a vandalism at 917 Old Plank Road, where someone fired a gun into her house two weeks ago.
– A 31-year-old woman reported an assault on April 19 at North Lee Street.
– Virginia Frankie Hainsey reported on April 19 a vandalism at 2005 Yost St.
– M&L Mini Shop reported on April 19 a vandalism at 1126 N. Main St.
– Katherine D. Torrence reported on April 19 a larceny of a moped from a storage building at 402 W. 14th St.
– Patricia Guerrero Basilio reported on April 19 someone broke into her car at 1075 McKinley Lane.
– Jeffrey Wayne Littleton reported on April 19 the rear door of his rental home was forced open at 220 S. West St.
– Robert Alexander Harrigan reported on April 19 his girlfriend kicked and damaged his car at 332 Woodson St.
– Justyn Paul Newman, 19, was charged April 18 with misdemeanor provisional licensee driving after consuming at 199 Mocksville Ave. and North Craige Street.
– Devante Horne, 16, was charged April 17 with misdemeanor using the telephone to threaten bodily harm at 611 W. Monroe St.