Crime blotter: Home break-in reported in Kannapolis
Jeremiah Jonas Johnson reported on April 9 someone broke into his residence at 5470 Sam Broadway Loop, Kannapolis, where a keyboard, jewelry, two leather jackets and a Playstation game console were taken.
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office is investigating.
In other county reports:
– Jeffrey Lynn Safrit reported on April 8 items taken from a vehicle during the night at 1531 Amberlight Circle.
– Patricia Bostian Greene reported an April 8 burglary at 272 Tumbleweed Drive.
– Paige Pate Bryd reported on April 8 sometime between April 6 and April 8 someone took her son’s bike at 140 Linda Ave., China Grove.
– Johnny Eugene Price reported on April 8 someone entered his truck and took some papers with his Social Security number on them at 230 N. Second St., China Grove.
– William Howard Raposa reported on April 8 someone entered his home at 135 McDaniel Lane, China Grove.
– Lisa Marie Haas, 39, was charged April 8 with simple assault/affray at 145 Happy Hollow Road, Rockwell.
– Robin Havner Drye, 48, was charged April 8 with felony assault by strangulation.
– John Wayne Locklear, 21, was charged April 8 with misdemeanor aiding and abetting.
– A 19-year-old female reported on April 9 an assault in the area of Miller Road.
– Larry Eugene Craver reported on April 9 someone removed his handgun from his truck at 255 Teague Road.
– Shannon Bryant Earnhardt reported on April 9 tools were taken from a garage at 2950 Emanuel Church Road, Rockwell.
– Robin Haver Drye reported on April 9 someone entered her home and took items at 355 Hyde Lane.
– Paul M. Evans reported on April 10 a fraud at 141 Old Cherokee Circle.
– Robert David Gay reported on April 10 someone threw gravel and potted plants into his pool at 298 Crooked Creek Lane, China Grove.
– A 66-year-old woman reported an April 10 assault at South Main Street, Granite Quarry.
– A home at Greystone Village subdivision was broken into sometime between March 30 and April 10 at 1545 Amberlight Circle.
– Christopher Frances Ottinger told authorities a man doing a repossession reported on April 10 having a gun pointed at him at 2520 Third Creek Church Road, Cleveland.
– Shane Garret Graham reported on April 10 someone entered his home and took a flat screen TV at 7125 N.C. 801, Mount Ulla.
– Paul Michael Hughes reported on April 10 someone cut off and stole a catalytic converter and wire at 555 Red Leaf Lane, China Grove.
– Lavon Jerome Hollingsworth, 17, was charged April 9 with felony breaking and entering.
– Neil Kenneth Dailey, 65, was charged April 9 with felony obtaining property by false pretenses.
– Debra Wolfe Ashburn, 47, was charged April 9 with misdemeanor aiding and abetting.
– Steven Reece Baker, 44, was charged April 9 with misdemeanor aiding and abetting.
– Paula Bowers Watkins, 44, was charged April 9 with misdemeanor simple assault or affray.
– William E. Green, 57, was charged April 9 with misdemeanor communicating threats at 5717 Turner Drive, Kannapolis.
– Nigual Okeith Brown, 21, was charged April 10 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Rickey Cross, 44, was charged April 10 with misdemeanor assault on a female.
– Christopher David Philyaw, 18, was charged April 10 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Joshua Luke Scott Edwards, 31, was charged April 10 with driving while impaired at 1035 Hobson Road, Cleveland.
– James Allen Strickland, 29, was charged April 10 with misdemeanor pointing a gun at 230 Russell Farm Road, Kannapolis.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.