Crime Blotter: $205 in gas stolen from business
Country Cones U-Haul told the Salisbury Police Department someone stole $205 in gas and damaged the gas tank on a vehicle at 4120 S. Main St. The incident was reported July 11.
In other police reports:
– Mary Drye reported on July 11 someone stole her credit card June 21 and it was recently used at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Advance Auto reported on July 11 a man grabbed a tool set and ran out the door, 420 E. Innes St.
– Tracy Levanda Wilson reported on July 11 an armed robbery on Mahaley Avenue.
– Katrina Coleman reported on July 12 someone broke into her home, stole a game system, watches and jewelry at 1025 Richard St.
– Alma Roach Morgan reported on July 12 someone stole four bicycles from 1512 Tall Oaks Circle.
– James P. Williams reported on July 12 someone stole a firearm from his vehicle on July 6 while parked at the UPS store 850 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Brandi Marie Lark reported on July 12 someone broke a window out of a mobile home at 1017 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Teds Barber Shop reported on July 12 someone threw a rock and broke a window at the shop, 117 E. Fisher St.
– A 50-year-old man reported on July 12 a man pointed a sawed off weapon at him and demanded money at 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Bonnie Holbrook Ingram reported on July 13 someone pried open her rear door and took items from her home at 532 E. Lafayette St.
– Jesse Lindsay Shives reported on July 13 someone stole a bicycle from his front porch, 200 Mitchell Ave.
– Elvis Eugene King reported on July 13 his bedroom was burglarized at 507 N. Long St.
– Frank Patrick Garrett reported on July 13 he was cut after a confrontation at 1023 W. Horah St.
– Murphy’s Express reported on July 14 a shoplifting at 1010 Freeland Drive.
– Melissa Yvette Leach, 37, was charged July 11 with resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 499 W. Monroe St.
– Joshua Dale Ussery, 26, was charged July 11 with resist, delay, obstruct an officer at 601 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Feliciano Aleman Lopez, 23, was charged July 11 with driving while impaired at 427 S. Church St.
– Patrick Shawn Sylvester, 20, was charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury where Justin Ames’ arm was broken with a baseball bat at 2133 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Darrel Eugene Johnson, 48, was charged July 12 with misdemeanor assault on a female at 5 Cooper St.
– Mark Stephen Stanley, 45, was charged July 12 with driving while impaired at 199 E. Innes St.
– Tobie Lowe, 48, was charged July 12 with assault inflicting serious injury at 500 E. Innes St. where a man was hit with a baseball bat.
– Monica Nicole Clinding, 24, was charged July 12 with defrauding an innkeeper or campground owner at 100 S. Main St.
– Michael Jerome Johnson, 51, was charged July 13 with misdemeanor larceny and assault at Wal-Mart.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.