County Blotter – Convenience store reports theft of $1,789 worth of goods
Convenience store reports theft of $1,789 worth of goods
Atwell One Stop convenience store reported on June 29 someone pried off a lock, broke a window and took $1,789 worth of goods, which included more than 50 cases of cigars and cigarettes, cigarette lighters also beer and other alcoholic beverages.
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office is investigating. The store is located at 5945 West N.C. 152, Mooresville.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Wesley McKnight reported on June 29 someone stole two pieces of construction equipment from a Department of Transportation work site in the 3400 block of Woodleaf Barber Road, Cleveland.
– Richard Lee Burgess reported on June 29 someone broke into a storage building at 2210 Potneck Road, Woodleaf.
– Donald Jason Smith reported on June 29 a vandalism at 450 Stone Road.
– Sondra Hendrix Hearne reported on June 29 a former tenant damaged the inside of a residence at 307 Spring Garden Ave., Kannapolis.
– Jerry Wayne Trexler reported on June 29 a burglary at 1650 St. Lukes Church Road.
– Colleen Kelly Budzisch reported on June 29 several accounts were used in her name, 1064 Cool Breeze Lane, China Grove.
– Brandon Keith Galarza, 20, was charged June 29 with misdemeanor simple assault or affray at 121 Hemlock Drive.
– Terry Lee Feldman, 50, was charged June 29 with habitual impaired driver.
– Melissa Bentley Jordan, 30, was charged June 29 with misdemeanor simple assault and Stephen Andrew Jordan, 36, was charged with misdemeaor assault on a female at 285 Crawford Drive.
– Jesse Joe Drye, 21, was charged June 29 with misdemeanor simple assault at 199 Roy Miller Loop, where Jeffery Lamar Smith reported an assault.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.