Blotter: Woman's wedding band, laptop computer stolen
A Salisbury woman reported several items were stolen from her home including a $2,000 wedding band and a $2,000 laptop computer, according to reports from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Kimberly Boiling reported the incident occurred June 8 at 102 Middle Oak Drive.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– A & E Automotive reported a June 8 larceny at 215 Kress Venture Dr.
– Hill’s Mini Warehouse reported June 8 that someone broke into the warehouse and removed items from storage units at 114 Johnson Dairy Road.
– Cassandra Lisa Coleman reported June 8 a burglary to her residence at 245 Pickler Road.
– Kenneth Lee Myers reported June 8 that a home alarm sounded at his residence due to a broken basement window at 3725 Mellon Dr.
– Christina Elaine Rowland reported June 8 that her car was removed from 1260 S. Main St., Granite Quarry.
– Mondie Nicole Weber, 21, was charged June 8 with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1000 Legion Club Road, Granite Quary.
– Amanda Edinger Edwards reported an assault June 10 at 540 Brown Road.
– Amanda Jane Radford reported June 10 that a gun belonging to a friend was taken from a safe at her residence on Sam Broadway Lane, Kannapolis.
– A Southeast Middle School student was found to have possessed and consumed alcohol on school grounds on June 10.
– Angela Dawn Harris, 30, was charged June 10 with disorderly conduct at 500 Dial St., Landis.
– Cynthia Diane Morris, 41, was charged June 10 with simple assault at 470 Geter Road, Woodleaf.
– Alexis S. Morris, 17, was charged June 10 with simple assault at 470 Geter Road, Woodleaf.
– Mark Randall Edwards, 36, was charged June 10 with assault on a female at 530 Brown Road, China Grove.
– Jared Mario Bryant, 21, was charged June 10 with assault on a female at 16855 Dooley Road, Cleveland.
– Candy Burton Owensby, 30, was charged June 10 with burning of churches and certain other buildings.
– Meosha Parks, 20, was charged June 10 with simple assault at 2420 Airport Road.
– Anthony Matthew Parker, 34, was charged June 10 with assaulting a minor at 155 Flowering Tree Lane, Rockwell.
– Ashley Parker, 21, was charged June 10 with simple assault at 155 Flowering Tree Lane, Rockwell.