Blotter: Woman reports burglary
Peggy Williams was the victim of a burglary on July 31. The woman reported a suspect entered her home by breaking the back door window and going through her belongings.
In other reports from the Salisbury Police Department:
– Food Lion, 2085 Harrison Road, reported a larceny on July 31 when a Food Lion employee was terminated for unauthorized credit card usage.
– James Griffin, 500 E. Innes St., reported a motor vehicle theft on July 31 after he was forced to the ground and his vehicle was taken.
– K-Mart, 815 E. Innes St., reported larceny on July 31.
– Terry Houpe, 34, was arrested at 1921 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. on July 31 for assault by pointing a gun.
– Katy Lomas, 726 S. Church St., reported an incident of fraud on July 31.
– On July 31, a man was arrested for possessing/concealing a firearm when it was discovered during a routine traffic stop.
– William Wilson, 521 Hamilton Drive, reported motor vehicle theft when his vehicle was stolen from his home Aug. 1.
– A Step Into Excellence, 906 S. Main St., was vandalized Aug. 1 when an unknown subject threw a rock through the front window.
– Crissie Locklear reported an attempted robbery on Aug. 1 at 402 Park Ave.
– Benjamin Heplar, 217 W. Marsh St., reported fraud when his credit card number was used to purchase services on the Internet on Aug. 1.
– Jackson Alignment, 906 S. Main St., reported vandalism after several windows were damaged on Aug. 1.
– Cynthia Quinones, 212 Cedarwood Drive, reported her mailbox had been struck by a drunk driver on Aug. 1.
– Tyshawn Bookhart, 26, was arrested on Aug. 1 for domestic assault on a female.
– Nelson Delgado reported his scooter was taken from his home at 935 Majolica Road on Aug. 1.
– Kenneth Jenkins, 1008 Fairmont Ave., reported on Aug. 2 that his home had been broken into while he was out of town.
– Dan Williams, 504 Richmond Road, reported his home had been damaged during an attempted burglary on Aug. 2.
– Eddie Trexler, 114 Jon Drake Drive, reported a burglary when his Sony Playstation 2 was taken from his home on Aug. 2.
– Shirley Corriher reported jewlery and a firearm were taken from her home, 610 Hidden Creek Circle, during a burglary on Aug. 2.
– David Estes, 224 N. Craige St., reported an incident of arson motor vehicle occurred Aug. 2.
– Stedman Robb, 19, reported an attempted motor vehicle theft at 715 Hall St., on Aug. 2.
– Christina Owens was arrested and charged with child abuse on July 31 at 1899 W. Alexander Blvd.
– Jonathan Gallimore, 30, was arrested and charged with shoplifting at 1035 Lakeview Road on Aug. 2.
– Roneisha Woodruff, 19, was charged with larceny at 815 E. Innes St., on July 31.
– Jessica Washington, 18, was arrested on charges of financial transaction card takes/obtains and fraud with a credit card at 310 N. Oakhurst Drive on July 31.
– Leon Sanders, 51, was charged with larceny at 500 Park Ave. on July 31.
– Andrew Cadwell, 20, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace at 200 Klumac Road on Aug. 1.
– Jory Morrison, 48, was arrested and charged with resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer at 515 E. Innes St. on Aug. 1.
– Damien Cowan, 19, was arrested near Pearl Street for possessing a controlled substance on Aug. 2.
– Christopher Uhler, 22, was arrested and charged with violation of a city ordinance at 942 Lincolnton Road on Aug. 2.