Blotter – Vehicle larcenies top list of crimes reported recently
According to reports from the Salisbury Police Department, Maria Alvarez’s vehicle was broken into on Aug. 7 in the parking lot of Old Navy, 207 Faith Road. Two bags of clothing and a radio were stolen from the vehicle.
Shelly Palmer and Brittany Kneip also reported larceny from their motor vehicles on Aug. 7 at 207 Faith Road.
In other reports from the Salisbury Police Department:
– Leo Summers, 831 Poplar St., reported motor vehicle theft when a 2003 Ford vehicle was stolen from an apartment complex Aug. 7.- Rushco #4, 1901 W. Innes St., reported larceny of cigarettes on Aug. 7.
– Jacoblyn Gardiner, 715 Hall St., reported the larceny of a GPS unit from a motor vehicle on Aug. 7.
– Nassar Ruiz, 219 Julian Road, reported larceny from a motor vehicle on Aug. 7.- Waggoner Mfg, 429 S. Main St., reported the theft of a radio from a motor vehicle on Aug. 7.
– Sri Cheela reported larceny of a cell phone at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St., on Aug. 7.
– Howard Wolfe, 1413 E. Colonial Drive, reported that two concrete statues were stolen from his home lawn on Aug. 7. The statues were of a boy and a girl and were valued at $75.
– State Employees Credit Union reported fraud at 1030 Mooresville Road on Aug. 7.- Steven Ray reported credit card fraud at 2116 States Blvd. on Aug. 7.
– Robyn Creason, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported larceny from a motor vehicle on Aug. 7.
– Christopher Pickler, 828 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported his vehicle was broken into and his wallet stolen on Aug. 7.
– Johnathan Dwiggins, 1811 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported his car was broken into and several items were removed on Aug. 7.
– Michael Fabish, 1001 Klumac Road, reported larceny from a motor vehicle on Aug. 7.
– Sharlene Blakeney reported an incident of burglary at 808 Maupin Ave. on Aug. 8.
– Robert Livengood, 2094 Statesville Blvd., reported larceny from a motor vehicle on Aug. 8. According to reports, a radio, new clothing and approximately 20 CDs were stolen. The stolen property is valued at $725.
– Darice Klein reported larceny at Rowan Regional Medical Center, 612 Mocksville Ave., on Aug. 7.
– Norde Wilson, 923 S. Caldwell St., reported vandalism to a window and screen on Aug. 8.
– Frank Laney, 1407 Arbor Drive, reported the larceny of a lawn mower on Aug. 8.
– Patricia House reported an incidence of burglary at her home, 226 Dan St., on Aug. 8.
– Jamie Poteat reported an armed robbery at 323 S. Arlington St. on Aug. 8.
– F&M Bank, 420 N. Main St., reported vandalism on Aug. 9.
– Anthony Ferrens, 813 Pine St., reported larceny from a motor vehicle on Aug. 9. The suspect removed Haier TV/DVD combo unit, which was valued at $300.
– Wachovia Bank reported vandalism of an ATM machine at 519 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., on Aug. 9.
– Miller’s Used Cars, 819 N. Long St., reported forgery on Aug. 9.
– Edward Rumple reported larceny from a motor vehicle at 502 E. Lafayette St. on Aug. 9.
– David Patterson, 43, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 620 W. Liberty St., on Aug. 9.