Blotter: Truck stolen from Stokes Ferry Road
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reported Beverly Mcintire, a Gold Hill resident, was a victim of motor vehicle theft on July 30 when her truck was taken from the driveway of her home at 10125 Stokes Ferry Road.
In other reports from the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office:
– Mary Coughenory reported a burglary at her home, 1730 U.S. 29, on July 30.
– David Smith, 481 Shinn Farm Road, reported the larceny of a lawnmower on July 30.
– Dollar General, 2112 Mooresville Road, reported an incident of shoplifting on July 30.
– Nadja Tucker, 8980 Castor Road, was the victim of vandalism after the front and rear windows of her 1990 Buick were broken.
– Daniel Real Albarran, 24, was arrested and charged with financial transaction card takes/obtains, at 2121 Heilig Road, on July 30.
– Ricky Moore, 51, was charged with assault, at 4065 Woodleaf Road, on July 30.
– Hugo Roosales, 26, was arrested and charged with financial transaction card takes/obtains on July 30 at 1609 Lakewood Drive.
– John Hawkins, 23, was arrested and charged with assault on a female at 118 W. Liberty St., on July 30.