Blotter: Thief swipes catalytic conveter
According to reports from the Salisbury Police Department, Shea McNabb reported a larceny at 612 Mocksville Ave. after an unknown suspect removed the catalytic converter off the victim’s vehicle while it was parked at Rowan Regional Medical Center on Aug. 4.
In other reports from the Salisbury Police Department:
– Deborah Gunn reported credit card fraud on Aug. 4 at 2116 Statesville Blvd.
– Richard Bryant reported a robbery at 142 Ridge Ave. on Aug. 4 after someone broke into his apartment.
– Gordon Taylor, 100 Clancy St., reported he was robbed at gunpoint near Clancy Hills Apartments.
– A 16-year-old was charged with possession and concealment of a firearm at 1799 N. Long St. on Aug. 3.
– Courtney Foye, 23, was arrested and charged with assault by pointing a gun on 2345 Statesville Blvd. on Aug. 4.
– Robert Gauchar, 56, was cited with second-degree trespassing on Aug. 3 at 602 E. Innes St.